Working Whippet pups @ a working mans price

WHIPPET PUPS FOR SALE TAKING DEPOSITS NOW,THEY WILL BE 5 WEEKS OLD ON WEDNESDAY 10TH NOV

SIRE IS MY BLUE DOG ARCHIE FROM MIKE BROWN'S GLEN

DAM IS MY BLUE AND WHITE BITCH FROM COURSING/RACING LINES

DEWCLAWED AND WORMED TO DATE

WANTING £200 FOR THESE DOG/BITCHES AVAILABLE

LOCATED YORKSHIRE

HERES A FEW PICS TO SHOW YOU

http://s609.photobuc...nt=DSC01382.jpg

http://s609.photobuc...nt=DSC01400.jpg

post-29866-0-12868900-1289338415_thumb.jpg

Yes i didnt think he had tyed with her but..........as you can see he had,im happy with him though when he's out he's doing everything asked of him and the bitch is great heart of a lion in the field,don't hear a sound out of her in the house so should be a very good combination.

Good combination because the bitch is quiet in the house and the dog is doing well for a 12 month old ... Any dog of mine would have only just been entered at this stage no way could anyone say a 12 month old pups doing well enough to be bred from . Secondly as for not knowing if the tied why the hell is a 12 month old pup loose or kenneled with a bitch thats on the break ?

All the above aside pups look healthy as does the sire .

he's nearly 16 mnths ...not that it changes much but no he wasn't kennelled with her and she does not show....(season) until very late on i saw he'd been sniffing and then moved her into a kennel,thinking he hadnt got to her.

Not that i have to explain myself,also just saying that the bitch is an angel to have around the house with kids etc but is a different animal when out in the field.

peddler if i was a peddler i would have just bred it with my mates dog 4 yrs old and doing it all,didnt want any pups on at this time of the year why would i??? money???? dont think so i would rather have her out with me working mate,anorher thing i work mate earn a very good wage so its not for a poxy few quid like some.

Why is there always some interferring people about get on with your own thing and stop the bitching

paul n scooby do you think by going round all the for sale ads calling people pedlars people wont think your one then your wrong if it took you so long to choose to breed from your dogs why didn't you learn about problems that happen with pupping then you might of known abit about what to do with a litter what to feed them can you put ddb pups on a jack russell with pups of its own this guys pups look healthy enough he could get more for the pups why would a peddlar sell them so cheap he would want the most for em think about it eh

Thanks to everyone for the supporting comments,i just want the pups to go to good working homes and know in this climate especially before xmas that silly money for pups is hard to find ,hence the realistic price for good healthy pups.