MY NEW PUPS FX SALUKI GHOUND AND MY STAFF

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY NEW PUPS FX SALUKI GHOUND AND MY NEW STAFF PUP AS SADLY I HAD TO HAVE MY OLD DOG PUT TO SLEEP SALUKI FIRST X 6WEEKS AND STAFF 11WEEKS WHAT DO USE THINK? WELL HAPPY WITH BOTH

was just back with the fx so didnt no what was really going on lol?

couple more of the staff11weeks old coming on great

MY NEW PUPS FX SALUKI GHOUND AND MY NEW STAFF PUP AS SADLY I HAD TO HAVE MY OLD DOG PUT TO SLEEP :thumbs: SALUKI FIRST X 6WEEKS AND STAFF 11WEEKS :thumbs: WHAT DO USE THINK? :thumbs: WELL HAPPY WITH BOTH :thumbs:

Just wondering mate that staff any miller blood they turn into cracking dogs had a 56 pound all muscle one few years back spit of your pup

dont no mate i had to put my old staff to sleep there so got him in to soften the blow seen dam sire and bitch from line 2years ago liked what i seen and bought him there was no other dog in the litter i would have took he picked my lol getting flesh fed and and complete meal? tell you what what a difference it makes bones most day,s aswell ?

couple more of the staff11weeks old coming on great :thumbs:

Really like your staff give him a calcium supplement always helps with bulls i prefer athlethic type also though you wouldnt know it by my house dog she a fat staff, good luck with both pups only learning bout lurchers so cant comment but nice looking pup

that s/g is the spit of my pup, my pup is 15 weeks, even got the little white tip on the tail. how olds yours. mine is saluki grey/ saluki grey. not the best pic like as you cant see the white tip, but it does lol, cant be chewed to take another tonight.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/adamb201/?action=view&current=jet15weeks.jpg

mine 6weeks old mate saluki sire ghound dam bud :thumbs:
  • Like 1