pieps freeride

patroller formaly X1, 3 antenas, very quick, range i think was 130ft, quite quick, good box for good money. quicker than the first DSP, but there were some newer softwares so i wouldn t say better tha DSP ( much cheaper) DSP Advanced was reply to S1 and Pulse. Buy the way i do not know why BF did not switch to DSP Advanced and still use the old DSP box. ( it was first 3 antenas box). i ve got pattroler in orange color and sold it to my friend who is really satisfied.

to write more about S1, i ve got 2 boxes, the first models, very good box, really fast. what i do not like is V style and you must hold it horizontaly. Pulse is more solid box, red/black color so you can easily find, it seems it s quicker and the 3.00 is more accurate and quicker. But i do not have latest S1. pulse and BF rechargeable is made by Barryvox, one company.

Guest eastmids

i missed out on a cheap s1 the other day,other than the v you dont like matt are they equal to the pulse box in terms of speed/ finding...im on the look out for a used box nice to know what the best options are if anyone has one they want to flog give us a shout otherwise im buying new today.

I'VE BEEN PONDERING THE SWITCH TO THE S1 OR B'VOX PULSE, BOTH LOOK LIKE GREAT BITS OF KIT AND CAN BE GOT FOR LESS THAN £300, DUNNO WHAT THE CONVERSION IS INTO €€, WE WORK SOME QUITE RANGY PLACES AND THE EXTRA RANGE ON THE LOCATING SYSTEM CAN BE INVALUABLE IN GETTING TO THE DOG THAT BIT QUICKER.

patroller formaly X1, 3 antenas, very quick, range i think was 130ft, quite quick, good box for good money. quicker than the first DSP, but there were some newer softwares so i wouldn t say better tha DSP ( much cheaper) DSP Advanced was reply to S1 and Pulse. Buy the way i do not know why BF did not switch to DSP Advanced and still use the old DSP box. ( it was first 3 antenas box). i ve got pattroler in orange color and sold it to my friend who is really satisfied.

to write more about S1, i ve got 2 boxes, the first models, very good box, really fast. what i do not like is V style and you must hold it horizontaly. Pulse is more solid box, red/black color so you can easily find, it seems it s quicker and the 3.00 is more accurate and quicker. But i do not have latest S1. pulse and BF rechargeable is made by Barryvox, one company.

i know that the first dsp box by bellman (pieps)can not be updated in the firmware dept ,but if they havent changed to the newer model dsp advanced ,then they must have got them on the cheap side as they are old technoligy now .and tell ,s you alot about the company ,that they are coining in again when for the same sort of price they could be giving us the faster boxs with the 3.00 firmware .this is why i went for the pulse barryvox ,its updateable ,its fast ,its accurate down to 0.1 and has a few little tricks up its sleave too. like if you set it to it will switch from search to send in 12 mins so if you did drop it or loose it or backfill it at least you know you can find it again ,if youve got another box .plus ive never heard anyone have a bad word to say about them ......and hepher if i was you i would go with the pulse mate for the amount of digging you do ,they a top bit of kit :thumbs: and no more walking around in slow motion lol

Edited by dog fox

matulkoh i,ll take a box of you if your still doing them going on your other posts... 325 euro posted???need a paypal address, tried pm i think your box is full as it wont let me send it

i m still doing it, i just sent last one to Uk, hope it ll be there by wednesday, i can get some boxes next week, no problem. send me pm i ll ll forward you my bank account in the moment i ll received money i got sms so your box can beshipped that or following day.

• 2 weeks later...