beddy x collie x

got a beddy x collie x for sale shes about 15 month old stock broke jumping and working on lamp struggling to get out with her due to my little lad being ill and working my terrier she stands at 24 and is spot on in kennel lightning fast looking for 100 quid nice dog good age just needs regular work wich im struggling to give her shame realy cheers

sorry didnt say im just out side manchester

got a beddy x collie x for sale shes about 15 month old stock broke jumping and working on lamp struggling to get out with her due to my little lad being ill and working my terrier she stands at 24 and is spot on in kennel lightning fast looking for 100 quid nice dog good age just needs regular work wich im struggling to give her shame realy cheers

very nice looking dog mate hope she finds the work she needs if i had room it would be coming to bradford

dobby

ps asnt your lass got small fingers ;)

:victory: nice looking dog mate, wots it like with other dogs :drink:

its kennled up with my terrier shes spot on mate when i walk them the terrier mythers it to death it doesnt bother 1 bit mate all round good dog just needs time putting in to it which i cant seem to do its done well evertime ive had it out just to long to its next trip out

Guest barrel

hi mate have u still got her

anyone who gets this bitch let me know would love to mate her to my dog gray/bull gray/colli only want a pick off the pups let me know who gets her cracking looking bitch

all the best dobby :victory:

ps a bitch is for life not just for xmas :whistle:

alright lads this dog as gone now to vermindropper thanks for all the intrest and pms hope she turns out well for you mate good luck and happy hunting fellas

And she seems to be settling very well cheers Gill,

like I said to you both, if you're down our way, give us a bell and we'll sort something out, similarly... if you get stuck nearby and need an extra spade, ;)

cheers.