Good Black Dogs (Pattedales?) in the US?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old

Not much in the way of terriers, I can't dig at all now, I spent some time in the hospital and sport a bag now... fashionable eh? The ground here is sugar sand anyway, I've yet to see a decent earth

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement

just to add somthing in this topic milo was bred to tonic to produce ally as far as iknow.iv seen ally worked when he was alive plus iv know of 7 top class workers out of ally and im not siding with anyone.this is in ireland

FIONN,don't waste a minute replying to probably the biggest wankers to ever think they know squat about terriers.Griz, rarely hunts and by accounts from several who have when the rare occasion presents itself only hunts abandoned buildings for coons. And as was verified to me by people that witnessed his sorry ass he puts 6 to 8 terriers on one coon,AND the coon soundly whipped all 8 curs arseholes.Yankee is a punk muther fletcher who never had a dog worthy of being called a terrier,his claim to fame was adog called Gizmo who turned and looked pitifully at his master when he was getting his sorry ass whipped. At least I have a track record to back up my mouth and over 3000 pictures to prove it.Having dug terriers with some of the great ones in England,Lakes District,Ireland,Scotland and Wales.These clown can go :feck::feck::feck: themselves along with their visions of grandeur and their worthless curs.

just to add somthing in this topic milo was bred to tonic to produce ally as far as iknow.iv seen ally worked when he was alive plus iv know of 7 top class workers out of ally and im not siding with anyone.this is in ireland

FIONN,don't waste a minute replying to probably the biggest wankers to ever think they know squat about terriers.Griz, rarely hunts and by accounts from several who have when the rare occasion presents itself only hunts abandoned buildings for coons. And as was verified to me by people that witnessed his sorry ass he puts 6 to 8 terriers on one coon,AND the coon soundly whipped all 8 curs arseholes.Yankee is a punk muther fletcher who never had a dog worthy of being called a terrier,his claim to fame was adog called Gizmo who turned and looked pitifully at his master when he was getting his sorry ass whipped. At least I have a track record to back up my mouth and over 3000 pictures to prove it.Having dug terriers with some of the great ones in England,Lakes District,Ireland,Scotland and Wales.These clown can go :feck::feck::feck: themselves along with their visions of grandeur and their worthless curs.

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old stuff working in ireland which were good dog. i was on the deadgame site before i ask to be deleted there is some fairy tales been told on that i can assure you.why dont ye usa guys join up for a weekends hunting and work yer dogs and see whats what and dont be slagging each other dogs on open forum. fionn
  • Like 2

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old stuff working in ireland which were good dog. i was on the deadgame site before i ask to be deleted there is some fairy tales been told on that i can assure you.why dont ye usa guys join up for a weekends hunting and work yer dogs and see whats what and dont be slagging each other dogs on open forum. fionn

Tony,Tony, You are one sick lying piece of manure......Your track record is one of con,lie,and you try to make all others look like they don't have a clue....I got a lot of info about you and none is good...The terrieman I deal with dig 6 times what you do with honest terriers while you run your mouth like an insecure teenager.......You talk about satisfied guys who got dogs from you, how about the pup I got from you years ago that had half a penis?....Damn sure wasnt satisfying!.....Tell your stories to newcomers who don't know the truth from fiction..... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I am still waiting Tony list 5 ...

i bet you can wait forever on that

i guess he is is to busy whit his car :whistling:

actually ,I got rid of that Aston Martin,I have a Ferrari Scuderia now that I traded in the Aston for. I shall take a picture of it at the winter storage facility and post it.Thanks for your interest.

Tony,Tony, You are one sick lying piece of manure......Your track record is one of con,lie,and you try to make all others look like they don't have a clue....I got a lot of info about you and none is good...The terrieman I deal with dig 6 times what you do with honest terriers while you run your mouth like an insecure teenager.......You talk about satisfied guys who got dogs from you, how about the pup I got from you years ago that had half a penis?....Damn sure wasnt satisfying!.....Tell your stories to newcomers who don't know the truth from fiction..... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

The dog with the half penis was you,Now :feck: U

The dog with the half penis was you,Now :feck: U

Just shows what a first rate cur you are!... :tongue2: ..Still haven't heard about some well tested top rate dogs you've bred yet...And not on the puny game you hunt!.... :whistling::whistling::whistling: ......Hmmmmm!