Okay, i have here gold chains, (not sure if i will have 10 or 11 as i may decide to have one or two myself)

Anyway, these chains are 22" long with a "T" bar on them, which can be removed if you wish

There is a variety of styles i have here :curb, rope, figaro & belcher

Now before any jewellery fans get too excited, these are not 9ct gold, they are simply gold plated. But they look the real thing and im wearing one of the rope chains now, and next to my 9ct curb chain, it looks no different in colour.

There is a "777" stamped on the clip of each chain

They weigh between 25 & 30 grams each.

Eg; There is a curb chain, approx 10mm wide. In a shop, you would be expected to pay around about £25.00 for it in gold plate, or maybes around £90 solid gold.

Give me a tenner for it

I will get some photo's up of individual chains later when i buy some new batteries for my camera.

Edited by Rabbithunter

just as im feeling a bit nasty :angry:

you might even be able to pay a bit more off your outstanding debt get your act together and get it sorted i keep in touch with the person involved and if you dont square him up asap ill let people know what your like on these and other forums squeal to the mods if you like but if people knew the facts you would be in the shit mate :yes:

have a good new year every one

im selling them to let me pay the debt off.

dont know if your aware woodga, but i have lost my job, and no source of income, otherwise i would have paid it.......... i've got priorities........... like feeding myself......... feeding my animals.........

what is a fella expected to do? should i sell my dog just to pay him? wouldnt be very fair on the dog would it?

i could be a right c**t about it and deny i even took stuff off him as i have no receipt of it and i didnt have to sign anything at the door - great way to get something for free isnt it? BUT i am not going to do that..... i cleaned my bank account out to pay him a small amount the other week, that was to stop him going through the courts.

********REQUEST TO MODERATORS*********

please don't remove any part of this thread

im selling them to let me pay the debt off.

dont know if your aware woodga, but i have lost my job, and no source of income, otherwise i would have paid it.......... i've got priorities........... like feeding myself......... feeding my animals.........

what is a fella expected to do? should i sell my dog just to pay him? wouldnt be very fair on the dog would it?

i could be a right c**t about it and deny i even took stuff off him as i have no receipt of it and i didnt have to sign anything at the door - great way to get something for free isnt it? BUT i am not going to do that..... i cleaned my bank account out to pay him a small amount the other week, that was to stop him going through the courts.

********REQUEST TO MODERATORS*********

please don't remove any part of this thread

RABBIT HUNTER DONT MAKE ME LAUGH :laugh::laugh: YOU MY FRIEND ARE :censored: a small ammount you say it was a fecking tenner the first payment you have made in nearly 5 months and you only payed that because i shamed you into it you say you are selling nets to pay back the debt what did you do with money you got off the two long nets and purse nets you sold to moomin then and others who have bought stuff off you that you havnt paid for you my friend are a c@@t

you were moaning when you didnt get your lamp you had paid for :yes: play the game and settle your debts then you wont be ridiculed by anyone i like the logo on your signature im not uk rabbit control :laugh: the only difference between you two is he got the money and did not send the orders you are the opposite you have the goods but wont pay the money the truth hurts dont it mate ;)

Edited by woodga

i sold the nets to moomin a long time ago. i paid the tenner NOT BECAUSE YOU AS YOU PUT IT "SHAMED" me into it, but because i was threatend with court ourder. i had about £12 in the bank.

the truth is the truth woodga, it doesnt hurt....

anytime i advertise anything for sale, someone pops up and mentiones about owing money and diverts them from the sale, this is just stopping bairdy getting his money back, these chains will sell elsewhere if no1 wants to buy them on here

it was a face to face transaction rabbit hunter had been there for a day or two and said he would have liked some gear but had no money the materials were handed overto him on condition he squared him up when he got home needless to say he never did hence all this shit :angry: