• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

300 for a terrier that does rabbits it wants 2 be gold plated for that much,a wud pay that but for a pure diggin dog not a fookin rabbiter . atb wiser

£300 and it fucks off as well...... bargain i reckon, don't know what's up with you lads at times   good first post mate,you will fit right in

2 year old small black working terrier bitch. Bolted 6 foxes and hunts rabbits. Never been dug to, not gun shy and not aggressive in kennel. Sale due to buggering off when bumping into rabbits around steading. £300 - no offers. Difficulty uploading photo, but can e-mail one if needed.

Was going to offer you £299 for it but just noticed the no offers

2 year old small black working terrier bitch. Bolted 6 foxes and hunts rabbits. Never been dug to, not gun shy and not aggressive in kennel. Sale due to buggering off when bumping into rabbits around steading. £300 - no offers. Difficulty uploading photo, but can e-mail one if needed.

what a fu**ing monkey u are :whistling:

Do any of you who have replied actually want to buy a dog ? i think not many, i think most of you just wait for an advert and jump on it, if something is for sale you are interested in and you dont want to pay the asking price then dont, simple!, and if anyone has helped a mate out by selling a dog on here he instantly becomes a peddler, ffs if you are not looking for a dog stop trawling adverts looking for the chance to diss someone or their dog and get out with your dogs,

ps. i am out with the dogs now why dont you do the same ?

f*****g keyboard hunters :wallbash:

Do any of you who have replied actually want to buy a dog ? i think not many, i think most of you just wait for an advert and jump on it, if something is for sale you are interested in and you dont want to pay the asking price then dont, simple!, and if anyone has helped a mate out by selling a dog on here he instantly becomes a peddler, ffs if you are not looking for a dog stop trawling adverts looking for the chance to diss someone or their dog and get out with your dogs,

so [bANNED TEXT] u doin replyin

because its the same people all the time , boils my piss :angry:

drink it then

drink it then

:feck:

Well said Timjim :thumbs:

send me a pic mate im after a terrier for bushing and foxing,sounds just [bANNED TEXT] i need thanks

£300 and it fucks off as well...... bargain i reckon, don't know what's up with you lads at times :whistling:

good first post mate,you will fit right in :doh:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif !!!!!

watchmanbig_boss.gif that made me smile pal..