Buying Purse Nets

After many discussions with various differant people and after reading topics on here I would like to purchase some purse nets, I like the look of the 'spun' nets as they seem to be presented as a great compromise for hemp nets. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could put me onto a member who makes these preferably with pegs and rings etc, also someof there advice or opinion on what they prefer weight wise. Any help would be greatly absorbed and appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance

Dougie

Mate, you wont have to look any further than Mick Dadd, I will PM you his number, what he doesnt know about nets isnt worth knowing,

I bought twenty 4" purse nets made out of spun poly from Mick, they came with pegs and had a slider at one end to help them purse better.

I also bought ten 5" poke nets again made out of spun poly, these have sliders at both ends.

The purse nets were £3 each and the poke nets were £4.50. These are great value & will last a lifetime.

Cheers

Nessie

After many discussions with various differant people and after reading topics on here I would like to purchase some purse nets, I like the look of the 'spun' nets as they seem to be presented as a great compromise for hemp nets. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could put me onto a member who makes these preferably with pegs and rings etc, also someof there advice or opinion on what they prefer weight wise. Any help would be greatly absorbed and appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance

Dougie

PM longnetter, nice nets right price,cut a few pegs off tree or buy plastic tent pegs of E-Bay. cheap as chips. ATB ,,Tonyh

Edited by tonyh

Not being funny here mate...but could you explain how a slider makes a net purse better, please.

ATB

I dont think £3 is expensive for a 4" net made from spun poly with peg included, how much do you charge??? As regards to the sliders they seem to purse better for me anyway as I had more ecscape from my old nets with rings, both are fine though, I would use either, id say rings are more common as they are readily available. Anyway longnetter im glad your sales pitch worked but no need to slag off nets just because you didnt make them, lol

Whoa there nessie...you haven't read the post OR what you posted :doh:

£3 for a 4"( four inch!!!!!!!! :o ) net is ,I think, daylight robbery . :D:D

But if you think that's reasonable ,fine, I'll do 'em for a special price to you.......four inch nets £2 each including postage ;):D:D

But if you think that's reasonable ,fine, I'll do 'em for a special price to you.......four inch nets £2 each including postage ;):D:D

£2ea for four inch nets :icon_eek: is that with rings or sliders? :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Thats a deal, lol...Well spotted though, think i meant 4'...HaHa...More to the point why do none of us have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than site on the forum? Lol

Edited by nessie122