pointer greyhound

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd be better off with an English Pointer as the German wire haired Pointer has a lolloping gait, an English Pointer is a lot sharper on its feet and lighter in frame

Havent seen a pointer crossed with a running dog but i have a gp cross labrador and jumps just like any lurcher i ever owned. also heard of a big GWP being used as a draw dog on badger in sweden

Strange how gundog breeds havent been used more in the creation of working type lurchers.

Posted Images

me mates ended up 27tts big strong dog , it killed its self chasing a fox ran off a cliff, had a big name for its self , good on big game. he doing a litter this year i no the pointer he going to use , cracking dog kills stuff its self and if its runs into stuff in the wood its dead

saw several keeper bred several local to me not open feild coursing dogs but simliar rto abig beardie hafcross at times some areql tall and ungainly yon need land and space for some and other just throw nuce , saw abitch 25 had the build and stile to do it ,but reast were just worked as fast hounds

mrs dad got working gwp dog pup about 9 months now is monster, never seen a dog with head that size and massive teeth to go with it

You'd be better off with an English Pointer as the German wire haired Pointer has a lolloping gait, an English Pointer is a lot sharper on its feet and lighter in frame

english pointers only hunt air sent dont they ?