LAMPING DOG FOR SALE

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS. DOG KNOWS THE LAMP WELL AND STICKS LIKE GLUE, JUMPS FENCES, RETREIVES WHEN THERE AINT OTHER DOGS ABOUT, TAKES SQUATERS ASWELL.

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS :whistling: ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. :thumbs:

HES £250 NO OFFERS...WHICH IS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR A DECENT LAMP DOG THIS TIME OF YEAR.

post-23151-008582800 1288723486_thumb.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you had written that in the first place then people wouldn't have 'jumped the gun' so to speak, the way you wrote it sounded like you used the dog, kept a pup and now want rid, which to anyone

Well that makes sense, you don't have enough work for 2 lamping dogs yet you breed from this dog that is untried on anything that bites back, keep a pup and sell this one? How does that work? Surely y

Posted Images

Alright fella how old is he?

Is there a coupe of hours trial with him before the sale?

Broken to stock or ferrets?

Stick a few pictures up please fella...

Yes stock broken, he can be seen run, hes never been around ferrets.

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS. DOG KNOWS THE LAMP WELL AND STICKS LIKE GLUE, JUMPS FENCES, RETREIVES WHEN THERE AINT OTHER DOGS ABOUT, TAKES SQUATERS ASWELL.

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS :whistling: ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. :thumbs:

HES £250 NO OFFERS...WHICH IS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR A DECENT LAMP DOG THIS TIME OF YEAR.

hows your pup getting on mate i came and looked at them with a young lad on night atb with the sale of ur dog

hows your pup getting on mate i came and looked at them with a young lad on night atb with the sale of ur dog

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now :thumbs:,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now :thumbs:,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.

Yes, I've got the bitch pup above and she is everything I wanted her for :thumbs:

Fair price with a trial you couldnt rear a pup cheaper, plus all the time energy n effert,not to mention all the juice money to get them out, looks very well also :thumbs:

Edited by dodger

his cousin ended up giving him a dog told him to ring you to let you know hope he did got any pic of the pups will be nice to see how they turned out

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS.

call me "stupid" but I just dont get why youd breed a litter and keep a pup you dont have the room for, and then sell the dog that youve done all the training with. Poor dog....hope he gets a permanent home next time around :hmm: :hmm: