the best boots ive ever had are adidas gsg9 2 they cost me £120 very very comfy hard wearing ive had them neally 4 years now and i used them on a tour of iraq and in my current job i used them everyday for 12 months id reccommend them to anybody ebay is the best place to get hold of them mate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/adidas-Public-Authorities-GSG-9-2-Shoe-Size-10-NEW-/170479336669?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Athletic_Shoes_ET&hash=item27b15c3cdd

THOSE LE CHAMEAU BOOTS ARE VERY GOOD MOUFLON OR MOUFLON PLUS ,ONLY PROBLEM IS THE ARE BIT EXPENSIVE 220 QUID. ON A CHEAPER NOTE JACK PIKE BOOTS 100% WATERPROOF AND ONLY 68 QUID ON EBAY

Had 3 pairs of mouflon boots in 6 months first pair broke after 2 weeks so where replaced second pair lasted a week and the third made it up to 6 months absolute shite in the end got a full refund and bought meindl dovre gtx expensive but worth every penny :thumbs:

THOSE LE CHAMEAU BOOTS ARE VERY GOOD MOUFLON OR MOUFLON PLUS ,ONLY PROBLEM IS THE ARE BIT EXPENSIVE 220 QUID. ON A CHEAPER NOTE JACK PIKE BOOTS 100% WATERPROOF AND ONLY 68 QUID ON EBAY

Had 3 pairs of mouflon boots in 6 months first pair broke after 2 weeks so where replaced second pair lasted a week and the third made it up to 6 months absolute shite in the end got a full refund and bought meindl dovre gtx expensive but worth every penny :thumbs:

i agree danw,chameau are for looks and thats it.. didnt last me 3 mths..

yet to find a comfortable boot that with stands the shovel work :thumbdown:

I had a pair of mouflon plus boots-paid £170 for them and within a couple of weeks the steel lace eyelets started correding like feck!! For that kind of money i expect quality stuff thats able to stand up against what their designed for in the first place! Another thumbs down from me. :thumbdown:

Have a pair of mouflon plus boots that look like ive been chopping sticks on them. Not good.

Black islanders are my new boot of choice. You don not have to clean them after each use and so will last indefinately longer that the rivals...if you are like me and can't be arsed to clean them.

Meindls are a close second.

FTB