I know what your saying socks but they b*****ds for bolting around here also handi at the end of a dig if you aint got the 4 10 few of the places I go I cant take my 4 10 always nice to have the big dog

then pull them out by hand ..........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what your saying socks but they b*****ds for bolting around here also handi at the end of a dig if you aint got the 4 10 few of the places I go I cant take my 4 10 always nice to have the big dog

They B*****ds for bolting, You can alway put nets on.. :)

Edited by ROZ
Guest pursenet

i know you lads like the bull x, great! but thats all they're good for is drawing, they haven't got enough sense for anything else!! the best single handed cross i've seen for the big stuff is a irish wolfhound cross!! propper animal!!

nice init

i know you lads like the bull x, great! but thats all they're good for is drawing, they haven't got enough sense for anything else!! the best single handed cross i've seen for the big stuff is a irish wolfhound cross!! propper animal!!

nice init

I bet you get through some baby wipes too then with that coat, ;)

cracking looking dog fella.

nice init

Surely your joking????

Im not to shy to tail them Stich :clapper: I just like to see the big dogs work cheers for the replies about the weaton X any pics lads would be appreaciated happy hunting lads

nice init ( you obviousley havent seen that much then have you :no:)

Edited by ratcher

nice init

mate many bull crosses have u seen work by the sound of it not many there are a lot of bull crosses out there that are exellent all rounders

to be onest Steve not that many but the ones I have seen have had a lot of bull in them thats why I was thinking of a first X as I normaly use a 410 where I can but after seeing a couple of big dogs work I fancied getting one happy huntin Guns

sorry steve I thought you were talking to me

Guest pursenet

Look lads, i know your all pretty pissed off with me about my opinions on bull x's, but to be honest with you i can count on 2 hands the amount of them i've seen working and all of them have been really poor. i'm not a digging man, as guns will tell you so perhaps they are shit hot on the earths? :hmm: my old man had a wolfhound cross that he bought some time ago from the isle of white for £50 and within 2 years was offered a blank cheque for it. I can remember that in one night the dog took 30 rabbits and then went on to another bit of land to take 9 hares on the trot! and on another night taking 25 rabbits and 6 charlies! a dog that took his last hare at 16 years old and died soon after. if you think i'm talking through my ass just ask guns, he saw the dog