mk3 deben locators problems

i was out to day and had a kill in with the ferret so i got out the locator and started to search found the spot and started to dig i was half my depth down and put the locator back on to check the ferrett had not moved and to my surprize no bleeping on locate or search :shok: carried on digging broke through and lucky ferret was still there checked the collar still no bleep so put the ferret back in the box and headed back to the car as i was putting things away i checked once more and this time it worked and ive checked it loads of times since and all is fine just want to know if any one else has had this same problem ? any help would be greatfull as i dont want this problem to happen again

if its a mk3m,it will be the collar,cause they are typical deben shite,i got 3 collars and they take turns to go of,work spot on when you test em,but go of underground,twating deben tat,you may gather i think,deben are pretty shite,and there customer sevice,well,might aswell talk to a decaying fish by telepathy,just my humble opinion,ian

if its a mk3m,it will be the collar,cause they are typical deben shite,i got 3 collars and they take turns to go of,work spot on when you test em,but go of underground,twating deben tat,you may gather i think,deben are pretty shite,and there customer sevice,well,might aswell talk to a decaying fish by telepathy,just my humble opinion,ian

I agree with you 100% there mate. I have one of the Mk3M and last year it would work good sometimes then it would mess about at other times. Sent it back to crappy Deben 3 times for them to tell me it had been tested & was ok. Funny enough its working ok at the minute but thats not to say it wont start messing about again.