you shouldnt kill peoples cats full stop really should you ?

just the same as somebody killing your dog

to many retards on here gets worse by the day

suggesting killing somebodys cats :thumbdown:

pretty sad really about time some of the nuggets suggesting killing them took a look at themselves

FKING MUPPETS :angry2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the only good cat is a dead one end off if you want to be PC about it recyle it into a davie crocket hat and give it back to the owners kids

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid

.......so pipe down!

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid fault for not making it cat-proof, why should i grab the rifle and cause a load of unnecessary grief by killing them when there's clearly a more mature and responsible way of resolving the situation? what if old man whats-his-face's racing pigeons from the plot next door start eating our seeds? should i kill them as well? what if his goats eat a bit of our hedge away, shall i kill them? shall i kill every animal that poses a problem cos it'll be much easier than using my brain in the long run?

dont talk utter shite,ive got 3 aviaries all containing british finches,and you tell me how, by using my brain i can stop the fecking vermin climbing on my aviaries,they cant get into em but just climbing on em is enough to frighten the life out of my birds,causing death on a few occasions :censored: ive tryed asking the cats to stay off,they didnt listen,i tryed telling a few local vermin owners about it,and it seems they didnt listen,so now the neighbourhoods cat population is 5 less than it was 6 mths ago,i tryed the mature and responsible approach an it dont work,so as long as they keep trying to kill my birds il keep trying to kill them :thumbs:

• Like 2

craigboy this is the problem cat owners dont give a fck they chuck the cat out to cause havoc with the local bird population shit everywhere etc etc and they cant be held resposnsible for it.

CATS ARE CLASSED AS PROPERTY UNDER ENGLISH LAW AND AS SUCH THE OWNER HAS A DUTY OF CARE SO IF THE CAT IS WANDERING FREE AROUND THE FIELDS ETC IT CAN BE CLASSED AS FERAL AND UNDER ENGLISH LAW YOU HAVE A DUTY TO ERADICATE FRERAL CATS AS THEY ARE VERMIN

CATS ONLY HAVE RIGHTS IN LAW ON THERE PROPERTY

• Like 1

craigboy this is the problem cat owners dont give a fck they chuck the cat out to cause havoc with the local bird population shit everywhere etc etc and they cant be held resposnsible for it.

CATS ARE CLASSED AS PROPERTY UNDER ENGLISH LAW AND AS SUCH THE OWNER HAS A DUTY OF CARE SO IF THE CAT IS WANDERING FREE AROUND THE FIELDS ETC IT CAN BE CLASSED AS FERAL AND UNDER ENGLISH LAW YOU HAVE A DUTY TO ERADICATE FRERAL CATS AS THEY ARE VERMIN

CATS ONLY HAVE RIGHTS IN LAW ON THERE PROPERTY

so your saying if your neighbours cat wanders out its garden and into your property you can kill it?

i seriously doubt that!

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid fault for not making it cat-proof, why should i grab the rifle and cause a load of unnecessary grief by killing them when there's clearly a more mature and responsible way of resolving the situation? what if old man whats-his-face's racing pigeons from the plot next door start eating our seeds? should i kill them as well? what if his goats eat a bit of our hedge away, shall i kill them? shall i kill every animal that poses a problem cos it'll be much easier than using my brain in the long run?

dont talk utter shite,ive got 3 aviaries all containing british finches,and you tell me how, by using my brain i can stop the fecking vermin climbing on my aviaries,they cant get into em but just climbing on em is enough to frighten the life out of my birds,causing death on a few occasions :censored: ive tryed asking the cats to stay off,they didnt listen,i tryed telling a few local vermin owners about it,and it seems they didnt listen,so now the neighbourhoods cat population is 5 less than it was 6 mths ago,i tryed the mature and responsible approach an it dont work,so as long as they keep trying to kill my birds il keep trying to kill them :thumbs:

Fair enough if you have warned the owners but if they dont know their cat is doing wrong what can they do about it :thumbs:

and chimp tell me when your around bishops stortford :whistling:

Fair enough if you have warned the owners but if they dont know their cat is doing wrong what can they do about it :thumbs:

funny you should say that you little mug , my sister lives there .

Oh really, where abouts would that be then

why would you want to know that ? what you started looking at my profile on here and now you want to stalk my sister? lol

why would you want to know that ? what you started looking at my profile on here and now you want to stalk my sister? lol

Haha, your a joker, I could just judge how much like you she would be depending on the area

simple...dont get a fecking cat in the 1st place :thumbs: lazy,irresponsible feckers

Haha, your a joker, I could just judge how much like you she would be depending on the area

ffs thats got to be the best one yet , well i live nr cambridge if that helps you 'judge' lol

ffs thats got to be the best one yet , well i live nr cambridge if that helps you 'judge' lol

Not really lol, its just around here you could tell what some ones like just by the area, hope those cats dont out smart you too much or it will be the rabbits in cages :laugh:

Not really lol, its just around here you could tell what some ones like just by the area, hope those cats dont out smart you too much or it will be the rabbits in cages :laugh:

Did i ever say i kill cats or caged rabbits? you better have another read boy

olim go play shooting on your x box little boy when you grow up you might understand or you can go and join LACS but your proberbley already a member by your post s , always havin a dig at any dog related topics and take the other bunny hugger mr watson with you

ha! I've killed enough stuff wi my rifle, with photo's on my facebook account to prove it. some of it not even humanely as well, long drawn out deaths that aren't pretty to watch sometimesthumbs.gif im no hippievictory.gifi love killing stuffgunsmilie.gif its just that reaching for the rifle to kill someone's pet wouldn't be my first solution to a problem. I would love to kill next doors dog, it does my head in constantly barking till silly o clock in the morning, i could quite easily just put poisoned food outside their door so as soon as they walk it, it troughs the lot but as im a human being that respects someone's right to own that pet, that's only doing something that it does naturally, i'll USE MY BRAIN and use a pair of 99p earplugs if im that bothered and hey presto problem solved, no dead pet, no police, no grief off the neighbours.

And to the guy who said "what if you were a chicken farmer with a fox problem" To be honest, i don't know! when we get our chickens its gonna be a learning curve but as they're gonna be on an allotment in an urban area and i dont have a FAC or shotty licence im gonna have to try and fox/cat/everything proof the plot and see what happens from there. And anyway ,foxes aren't anyone's petsboogie.gifso blast awaygunsmilie.gif