Come On Own Up

Clearing squirrels out of a loft and figured we had got them out, so went outside and up the top of my ladder to block up the hole in the facia, when one came barreling out of the hole. Two stories up!

Had a cup of tea in the van after that one to calm down. :icon_eek:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dogfox off here and me were out last season when a fookin fox crept up to within 10' behind us and gave a ball retracting scream which caused two fully grown dogs and men to spin round on a penny and hug each other :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well he hugged me :kiss: I'm a real man I just sobbed quietly :laugh: :laugh:

i was once putting the tyres on the silage pit i put my hand in the tyre and felt these tiny little claws and a furry wee body run over my fingers i shit it throw the tyre and shouted to my mate a rats in it lol the tyre lands and out hopped a little baby bunny lol

I was having a wander with the air rifle one night looking for a few pheasants (more like 3 in the morning) when this screaming starts and sounds like its moving fast and getting closer, this was a couple of nights after watching the film Razorback and it shit me right up. Since realised it was foxes either shagging or fighting but at the time I was off like feck :icon_eek: even if i'd had a shotty instead of the slug gun i would still have scarpered.

Mushroom didn't you have to change your undies after that fox had barked at you??? :whistling:

Edited by gnipper

Walking under a big oak one day out with the lads and dogs.A squirel droped off onto my neck.As i ran about screaming like a big girl. I could feel it scurry down my back.As the lads roled about the groud laughting.Just abig shite bag at heart :icon_redface:

Jackanory......... :whistling:

Walking under a big oak one day out with the lads and dogs.A squirel droped off onto my neck.As i ran about screaming like a big girl. I could feel it scurry down my back.As the lads roled about the groud laughting.Just abig shite bag at heart :icon_redface:

Jackanory......... :whistling:Think what you will bud,and dont judge every one by your own standers.atb.Catcher :thumbs:

Jackanory......... :whistling:Think what you will bud,and dont judge every one by your own standers.atb.Catcher :thumbs:

You think it was after your nuts then?......... :hmm:

You think it was after your nuts then?......... :hmm:

nope they arent that big.:D

Bent down to check some rat poison in a drain pipe

just as i got my face in line with the pipe a toad jumped out :icon_eek:

Ended up with me falling backwards onto a shitty floor :yes:

Always give my bait containers a kick now before checking them