Hi everyone,

I recently saw "A FEW FERRETS MORE", and was totally impressed with Tegan. In my opinion she is a phenomenon.

Its obvious she has been trained well, and bred well.

The skill with which she picks the rabbits at speed and avoids the nets is astounding. An amazing canine!

The men ferreting with her as well are a class above most what I have seen, very efficient in their work.

Where I come from the lads throw their untamed ferrets around, hit and kick their mangy dogs, smoke fags and shout, walk around like apes, making noise and throw down a few nets etc :doh:

Well if any of ye would like to see what I am talking about here is the clip. Sorry the sound is off, the video didnt convert properly and the audio was lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYO1klvffw

To all ye reading this BUY THE DVD! And to those who own the copyright I say, I will remove this clip after a few days. :)

Proper "ferreters best mate" ,that dog, in the right place at the right time and no bowling into nets, or not releasing bunnies, a well trained asset to a day out, a credit to its owner, and to its self. :thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not blowing my own trumpet but thats what i exspect from my own dogs when out ferreting,any half decent lurcher should work like this if it,s been entered to ferreting properly,its nothing special,

YOU WOULDNT , you dont get out your landy take no notice socs just mark looking for a bite.. why is it some lurcher men are just like bitchy women give credit where its due.   my dog work

i was chuffed to watch this video socks as my little bitch is the spitting image of yours and works the sets just the same way. it also pointed out to me that my training has worked and that i have a little dog that is doing the job right. it was a pleasure to watch more so because i see the same thing every time im out with Maggie

not blowing my own trumpet but thats what i exspect from my own dogs when out ferreting,any half decent lurcher should work like this if it,s been entered to ferreting properly,its nothing special, :hmm:

exactly my thoughts but i must admit the catch and jump over the net was impressive . . .