BEST DOG

Guest deerhound hunter

not the best dog i,ve seen run but 1 of them ,my bullxdeerhound bitch now 6 ,semi retred as she had 2 get spaded after a bad time giving birth last year ,strugeiing 2 get her fit again,for her size she can take all quarry big and small ,and what brill on things that bite back pre pan,these pics were taken before she got spaded ,she,s got a bit more wait on her now,would,nt say she,s fat now ,not as fit thats why she only gets out twice a month,gives me more time 2 conercrte on her sons

Edited by deerhound hunter

best working dog that i've worked was my bitch before she broke her leg, she was flying, sadly i took her out lamping the other night and she didn't even put her foot down, she's grand daytime but lamping there is no heart in it, so now i'll be concerntrating on making the pups good lampers and she can continue with day work, its a real pity but joys of working dogs,, completly gutted and one day i'll breed from her as before the break she really proved herself and like i say she can still do daytime happily

but best working lurcher i've seen is my other halfs bull x before the curse of age caught up with him, but working pack is a buddy in ireland whos life is for the dogs in his kennels, and thats the way it should be.

all the best Annemarie x x

Hi thaere the best dogs I have ever seen work is sally collie whippet greyhound and fly second genouration beddy whippit there the parents of my pup from jusar whippets who has the bloodlines to a t cracking lamping ferreting and bushing best iv ever seen work my mouth drops when I watch them because they are on the ball very game and very strong fit and fast and they are a credet to my frend anyway top notch dog and I wouldn't ask for a better pup atb cal

This is the best dog I have ever seen and in his latter years have been lucky enough to own him, seen a few crackers but this fella was the dogs danglies...........He is my favourite dog, came with me to work each day and when my partner moved in made his way from the kennel to the sofa, yet even now gets giddy when he sees the lamp and still has the odd night out...........

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

post-1118-015824600 1287589514_thumb.jpg

This is the best dog I have ever seen and in his latter years have been lucky enough to own him, seen a few crackers but this fella was the dogs danglies...........He is my favourite dog, came with me to work each day and when my partner moved in made his way from the kennel to the sofa, yet even now gets giddy when he sees the lamp and still has the odd night out...........

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

one of the best looking dogs ive seen in a very long time :thumbs:

like him alot

the old boy is looking well si , he was some dog in his day mate , ..... i had many a happy nights lamping with him and mooching days,i had one of the best nights lamping with him , if not thee best ..... it will take some beating that would thats for sure

24082008048.jpg

18102009236.jpg

a mates lurcher;- saluki/deerhound/coursing greyhound mix

ugly as sin but retrieves everything live except that which bites back, he also catches and holds large prey

and hes only 2yrs. tryed to buy the dog but he wont sell.

might get a pup from another mate who bred that one if he repeats the same mating again

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

thats a proper looking dog atb tommy