HAZEL!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would lv to see fenboss produce some pics or vids of these champions he runs

fenboss = knob :wankerzo4: can you name some of the dog's that you've owned and run on the fen's ?? or are you a keyboard hunter trying to give it the bigun !!! jamie's "hazel" was a top bitch, if i

jamie looks alot older than i think he actually is , , haha . to much crabbin goes on , a wise coursing gent told me , ' eyes open , mouth shut ' and let the dogs do the talking , : fact - ja

Enjoyed watching that bitch run, she was really anticipating the hare's moves and running thinking how to best deal with her quarry. Loved watching her head come up on a turn, then drop again when she worked out the new line. Good stuff! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

have u had pups of her in the past ??????? cheers

yes mate i have 2 here one 5 yers in oct and one 2 in july both out ov issak x hazel

Both are very nice stamp indeed.

i seen hazle get blew off to f**k

Your the biggest crabber on here always running down coursing dogs past and present.Must have the best in England the way you talk

he has f**k all , claims he got out the game, fenboss you have seen most off the top dogs get blew off appantly , so come on whichs dogs do you rate , im not talking lamping dogs either . coursing !!!!!! met j,w few times , and cant say nothing bad about him , genuine lad whom knows his gear , and his mutts are well known , as matched some of the best and beat them , both jamies hazel and jamies jack .

he has f**k all , claims he got out the game, fenboss you have seen most off the top dogs get blew off appantly , so come on whichs dogs do you rate , im not talking lamping dogs either . coursing !!!!!! met j,w few times , and cant say nothing bad about him , genuine lad whom knows his gear , and his mutts are well known , as matched some of the best and beat them , both jamies hazel and jamies jack .

take it from me a very good bitch

Seen a real good bitch out of jack and a pure saluki real un very strong and fast immaculately put together as are a lot of jacks offspring , my old mate rates jamies stuff hes been at it ten year longer than me which must be over forty years so he knows a dog or two and he crabs loads of folks daysqwalkers eh :thumbs: