fly

022.jpg013.jpg021.jpg018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg not quite at her fittest but i think she still looks well :thumbs: she,s 28 month and doing well (when i get the chance to take her out, the girlfriend is 6 month pregnant so i,ve got to keep her happy :notworthy: ) hope fully i,ll get another couple of months hunting before i become totally housebound :(

Cracking bitch Jart... i had the brother got nicked

sorry to hear that mate :( she,s doing really well, took to lamping better than i thought retrieves aswell but a bit hesitant on the charlie boy but i,m sure that will come

looks nice mate it got some good feet n legs on her atb with it

cheers mate, she hardly has any problems with her feet infact the only problem she does have is fecking barbed wire!!! :censored: she has a habit of getting a bit lazy sometimes when she,s jumping it and making a mess of her legs but she,s getting better

cracking looking bitch jart she is a credit to you how tall has she ended up thought you might like a pic of the litter sister to your bitch she is the merle one

she looks a cracker too mate :thumbs: is that the father to them both thats on the left of the picture? thats a nice little haul ya have does she fetch them back live to hand? i think mines had too many vermin and its made her a touch hard mouthed, fly is about 26" when she stays long enough to measure!!