where have all the rabbits gone?

TO MANY DOING FERRETS NOW

Hi guys just joined this site and have been reading about the rabbits and their amazing disappearing act.

I Shoot around the Bedfordshire area and have found that there has been a significant drop in numbers over the last 3 to 4 months.

Not noticed much mixi though.I do agree that there is a lot of ferreting on going and these blokes are taking many of the remaining rabbits,thus reducingthe the amount left for us shooting types.

Just one last thing guys lets stop the bitching, we are after all adults so you would think this "my train set is bigger than yours" mentality would

have no place on this site.

Where you hunt topgun?

I've not seen any significant declines in areas that I've been to in Bedfordshire.

I shoot around wilstead and sharnbrook areas mate,where do you shoot?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So your an expert on where all the rabbits are now? BTW, never called you a pc hunter, do you hear voices? As for wanting me to look at your pictures, what is it with you? One minute you want me to li

PMSL.... so i joined yesterday, that'll mean I dont have a clue eh? lol. Lowlands and costal areas have ALWAYS had more rabbits, nothing new there. Stands to reason they'll survive better. BUT, I know

Maybe the reason you only saw 1 was due to the pack of dogs you had in tow..... just a thought.

Posted Images

TO MANY DOING FERRETS NOW

Hi guys just joined this site and have been reading about the rabbits and their amazing disappearing act.

I Shoot around the Bedfordshire area and have found that there has been a significant drop in numbers over the last 3 to 4 months.

Not noticed much mixi though.I do agree that there is a lot of ferreting on going and these blokes are taking many of the remaining rabbits,thus reducingthe the amount left for us shooting types.

Just one last thing guys lets stop the bitching, we are after all adults so you would think this "my train set is bigger than yours" mentality would

have no place on this site.

Where you hunt topgun?

I've not seen any significant declines in areas that I've been to in Bedfordshire.

I shoot around wilstead and sharnbrook areas mate,where do you shoot?

Sharnbrook isn't too far Topgun.

You shoot for Mascals?