where have all the rabbits gone?

yes but they all havent come through the same winter... high ground especially in yorkshire and cumbria all but wiped out... Lowlands and coastal areas seem to have more rabbits available to the hunter..As the winter in the uplands was far harsher and snow lasted longer than the warmer lowlands.

russ your bang on pal :thumbs: ,

but this just reminds me why i hardly post on here,

try and give a bit of advice and get shite for it (of a fella who joined yesterday) :blink:

ps if you think its bad now for rabbits imagine next year

if we get a winter as bad and they reckon were going too.

lol, yea pal.. i know its going to be catasphrophic(is that how you spell it)

I was in the lowlands of scotland a month ago or so. And how many rabbits did i tedll you i saw, 1 was it!

Obviously their are going to be different catchments in different places(which get different climate changes)

Anyway loftie, i dont really blame you for not posting, it can get a bit much.

Maybe the reason you only saw 1 was due to the pack of dogs you had in tow..... just a thought.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So your an expert on where all the rabbits are now? BTW, never called you a pc hunter, do you hear voices? As for wanting me to look at your pictures, what is it with you? One minute you want me to li

PMSL.... so i joined yesterday, that'll mean I dont have a clue eh? lol. Lowlands and costal areas have ALWAYS had more rabbits, nothing new there. Stands to reason they'll survive better. BUT, I know

Maybe the reason you only saw 1 was due to the pack of dogs you had in tow..... just a thought.

Posted Images

yes but they all havent come through the same winter... high ground especially in yorkshire and cumbria all but wiped out... Lowlands and coastal areas seem to have more rabbits available to the hunter..As the winter in the uplands was far harsher and snow lasted longer than the warmer lowlands.

russ your bang on pal :thumbs: ,

but this just reminds me why i hardly post on here,

try and give a bit of advice and get shite for it (of a fella who joined yesterday) :blink:

ps if you think its bad now for rabbits imagine next year

if we get a winter as bad and they reckon were going too.

lol, yea pal.. i know its going to be catasphrophic(is that how you spell it)

I was in the lowlands of scotland a month ago or so. And how many rabbits did i tedll you i saw, 1 was it!

Obviously their are going to be different catchments in different places(which get different climate changes)

Anyway loftie, i dont really blame you for not posting, it can get a bit much.

[bANNED TEXT] 2... And sat in camper van... clever rabbits!

in fact thats quite a funny statement... we shouldnt have seen any deer or hares or charlies either, coz we had dogs with us :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some folk can walk the countryside and see fuckall, others that are good at hunting know where to look. I wouldn't look out the window of a campervan then proclaim there isn't any rabbits in the borders but then again, I've only been on here a day so I'm not an expert like you...... :victory:

in fact thats quite a funny statement... we shouldnt have seen any deer or hares or charlies either, coz we had dogs with us :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some folk can walk the countryside and see fuckall, others that are good at hunting know where to look. I wouldn't look out the window of a campervan then proclaim there isn't any rabbits in the borders but then again, I've only been on here a day so I'm not an expert like you...... :victory:

tell the 4x4 boys thaT they cant find game from a vechile!! lol... why am i debating with you, you really dont have a clue... and yes, you have only been only one day pal, you've got a lot to learn...

the dogs working, some 20miles from the camper!, lol, lets see some of yours...

post-17284-028071500 1287312974_thumb.jpg

post-17284-077458000 1287312983_thumb.jpg

post-17284-069879400 1287312993_thumb.jpg

tell the 4x4 boys thaT they cant find game from a vechile!! lol... why am i debating with you, you really dont have a clue... and yes, you have only been only one day pal, you've got a lot to learn...

the dogs working, some 20miles from the camper!, lol, lets see some of yours...

Don't think I said you wont see game from a 4x4, that you jumping to conclusions again??? Your the fanny who proclaimed they only seen 1 rabbit in the borders, whoppeee f*****g doooo. Hey everyone in the borders, runfromyourwife says there aren't any rabbits, give up the now..... And hey, if you need to travel 20 miles from the camper, your worse than I thought!!!

I said, there are isolated regions, different climates... And what is wrong with walking 20miles, lol.. fatty? i ask..

some permission i had in the lowlands 2 seasons ago was absolutly crawling with rabbits, they where everywhere, now there are none, well i saw 1, is that a better explanation...

now can i see your land you hunt on, i like to stretch my imagination, to all walks of life... Atb Russ...

p.s, so a 4x4 is different than a camper van on country roads, lol. Ahunter will look for road kill whilst driving. not one rabbit dead on a journey around 600miles of the lowlands, ok this isnt a scratch on it, but to our knowledge it wasnt worth the journey for a cpl of shitters...at least this season anyway...

I said, there are isolated regions, different climates... And what is wrong with walking 20miles, lol.. fatty? i ask..

some permission i had in the lowlands 2 seasons ago was absolutly crawling with rabbits, they where everywhere, now there are none, well i saw 1, is that a better explanation...

now can i see your land you hunt on, i like to stretch my imagination, to all walks of life... Atb Russ...

p.s, so a 4x4 is different than a camper van on country roads, lol. Ahunter will look for road kill whilst driving. not one rabbit dead on a journey around 600miles of the lowlands, ok this isnt a scratch on it, but to our knowledge it wasnt worth the journey for a cpl of shitters...at least this season anyway...

A hunter will look for road kills FPMSL, you read too many books. You should come up the a9 to my pad, plenty of road kills, bring a spare nappy though.... You mention the lowlands not having rabbits, that is cementing my argument regarding they have all came through the same winter!!! You contradicting yourself now? Not like you..... As for me puttin photos up, naa your ok pal, I dont need a pat on the back for what I do but hey, you keep showing us monkeys, sunsets, pish...... the boards wouldn't be the same without you..... :thumbs:

• Like 1

this bitching is getting so bad!yeh im only a youngun so i probably dont know half as much as you olders but what i do know is when somone wants to start a topic on here they are after a straight answer they dont want to listen to grown men bitching how is anyone young or old going to learn anything off this site if this is all thats happning?anyway my answer to the question....i hunt in north wales aswell one off my permissions is near enough wiped out because of mixi but my other permissions have plenty of bunnys the rabbits are here mate trust me there might not be as many as there was about but theres still a fair few!where abouts do you hunt in north wales matey? :)

yep your right lads!!! theres the famous word.. "pish" its f*****g "feed the bare"!!!!

go kill your little leverets fatty....

We do look for road kill, then lamp them.... Contradicting myself,, lowlands in the nw have rabbits..l. different regions, numpty!!! f**k me, didnt take you long to be found out... fecking mug...

yep your right lads!!! theres the famous word.. "pish" its f*****g "feed the bare"!!!!

We do look for road kill, then lamp them.... Contradicting myself,, lowlands in the nw have rabbits..l. different regions, numpty!!! f**k me, didnt take you long to be found out... fecking mug...

:blink: So i use the word pish and I'm getting accused of being someone else??? Your a prize ticket right enough. You did contradict yourself dafty.... you mentioned earlier on that the lowlands have rabbits whilst higher ground doesn't, do i need to paste said statement? I notice you have posted a thread on the general talk as well claiming I'm someone..... Need to get a grip of yourself son, get off your mothers teet, if you cant handle an arguement dont start one!!!

this bitching is getting so bad!yeh im only a youngun so i probably dont know half as much as you olders but what i do know is when somone wants to start a topic on here they are after a straight answer they dont want to listen to grown men bitching how is anyone young or old going to learn anything off this site if this is all thats happning?anyway my answer to the question....i hunt in north wales aswell one off my permissions is near enough wiped out because of mixi but my other permissions have plenty of bunnys the rabbits are here mate trust me there might not be as many as there was about but theres still a fair few!where abouts do you hunt in north wales matey? :)

yep spot on pal, sorry, i did give my views at the beginning but for some reason i had to have a degree on why i thought the reason was... it would be good if you could help him out, but tell him to pm you, so as not to give to much away...

:blink: So i use the word pish and I'm getting accused of being someone else??? Your a prize ticket right enough. You did contradict yourself dafty.... you mentioned earlier on that the lowlands have rabbits whilst higher ground doesn't, do i need to paste said statement? I notice you have posted a thread on the general talk as well claiming I'm someone..... Need to get a grip of yourself son, get off your mothers teet, if you cant handle an arguement dont start one!!!

i didnt feed the bear, i gave my pheories, and you didnt like them... yes in yorkshire they are all but finished on the high grounds, as they arent around you... They are very thin on the lowland grounds of scotland, but lifting on the nw coast... Climate,, harsh winters, ok, your trying to prove me wrong. what is the reason then. I to would like to know, so that i can answer it myself?? I cant be arsed arguing pal... I actually thought you were a descent bloke when you were feed the bear, lol, and thats another one of his quotes also "if you cant handle it" ... Atb Pal, saying no more on the subject, i am best not trying to help a topic on here, as folk just seem to be very nuch against it...

i didnt feed the bear, i gave my pheories, and you didnt like them... yes in yorkshire they are all but finished on the high grounds, as they arent around you... They are very thin on the lowland grounds of scotland, but lifting on the nw coast... Climate,, harsh winters, ok, your trying to prove me wrong. what is the reason then. I to would like to know, so that i can answer it myself?? I cant be arsed arguing pal... I actually thought you were a descent bloke when you were feed the bear, lol, and thats another one of his quotes also "if you cant handle it" ... Atb Pal, saying no more on the subject, i am best not trying to help a topic on here, as folk just seem to be very nuch against it...

:bye: