where have all the rabbits gone?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So your an expert on where all the rabbits are now? BTW, never called you a pc hunter, do you hear voices? As for wanting me to look at your pictures, what is it with you? One minute you want me to li

PMSL.... so i joined yesterday, that'll mean I dont have a clue eh? lol. Lowlands and costal areas have ALWAYS had more rabbits, nothing new there. Stands to reason they'll survive better. BUT, I know

Maybe the reason you only saw 1 was due to the pack of dogs you had in tow..... just a thought.

Posted Images

where have you been, lol.. Its been being said on here for the last 18mths, many posts about it... its all over the country, quick version... VHD, MIXI, HARSH WINTER...

Aye, where you been yaa daft laddy.... you've noo been wasting your time out there huntin hiv yea??? Save yourself the bother..... just come on here and read about catchin stuff, its a lot warmer and its amazing how quickly you become an expert..........who knows, if you come on often enough, after a couple of weeks, you can even start handin out advice :whistling:

where have you been, lol.. Its been being said on here for the last 18mths, many posts about it... its all over the country, quick version... VHD, MIXI, HARSH WINTER...

Aye, where you been yaa daft laddy.... you've noo been wasting your time out there huntin hiv yea??? Save yourself the bother..... just come on here and read about catchin stuff, its a lot warmer and its amazing how quickly you become an expert..........who knows, if you come on often enough, after a couple of weeks, you can even start handin out advice :whistling:

hahaha, what a laugh.... i was explaining were the rabbits are mate... he asked...

Look thruogh my posts, you'll see your statements are a joke... I get called some names but never have i been called a pc hunter, lol... I travel the lengh of the country mate, week in week out...Go on have a look at a few of my pics, quite alot are in your country you may know the places... pls before you state a statement, have reason to quote it... Jobs are for people, land is for hunters..

hahaha, what a laugh.... i was explaining were the rabbits are mate... he asked...

Look thruogh my posts, you'll see your statements are a joke... I get called some names but never have i been called a pc hunter, lol... I travel the lengh of the country mate, week in week out...Go on have a look at a few of my pics, quite alot are in your country you may know the places... pls before you state a statement, have reason to quote it... Jobs are for people, land is for hunters..

So your an expert on where all the rabbits are now? BTW, never called you a pc hunter, do you hear voices? As for wanting me to look at your pictures, what is it with you? One minute you want me to lick your dick, next you want me to oogle photos of you..... you remember what site your on right?

• Like 1

Russ pc hunter:rofl: look in his freezer............................

So your an expert on where all the rabbits are now? BTW, never called you a pc hunter, do you hear voices? As for wanting me to look at your pictures, what is it with you? One minute you want me to lick your dick, next you want me to oogle photos of you..... you remember what site your on right?

lol, so the lad asks the question. Not being funny but if we dont have a degree in rabbit biology can we not answer. I really dont understand who can answer it then, pls explain... And i do think that this is the reason, and so do 1000's of others on the site mate. And it has been discussed for a while now. I dont really need to explain to you but i wasnt being funny withe the topic starter in anyway, i was trying to help him , maybe you dont like this...And you are more than welcome to lick my dick.... :thumbs::tongue2:

Russ pc hunter:rofl: look in his freezer............................

Ohhh aye, that'll prove everything right!!! My butchers freezers full, c**ts too fat to walk to the end of the street let alone hunt..... anyhow, I never called him a pc hunter, I was referring to his opening comment questioning where the guy has been cos its been a topic on here for 18 months as if ever hunter in the land comes on here....... Hope that explains my comment.... :search:

lol, so the lad asks the question. Not being funny but if we dont have a degree in rabbit biology can we not answer. I really dont understand who can answer it then, pls explain... And i do think that this is the reason, and so do 1000's of others on the site mate. And it has been discussed for a while now. I dont really need to explain to you but i wasnt being funny withe the topic starter in anyway, i was trying to help him , maybe you dont like this...And you are more than welcome to lick my dick.... :thumbs::tongue2:

LOL..... cheers. I agree with you regarding the rabbit problem, its a multitude of different things. I cant remember the last time it was as bad as this to be honest. Although, there are pockets of places which are thriving whilst others that have been around forever, are no longer. Both have came through the same winter. It maybe due to disease, certainly a lot of new strains that weren't about a decade ago but the old rabbit is a born surviver and you'd think you'd see more carcasses about. Who knows, its a conunderrrr, conunderummmm, its a puzzle!!! :thumbs:

yes but they all havent come through the same winter... high ground especially in yorkshire and cumbria all but wiped out... Lowlands and coastal areas seem to have more rabbits available to the hunter..As the winter in the uplands was far harsher and snow lasted longer than the warmer lowlands.

yes but they all havent come through the same winter... high ground especially in yorkshire and cumbria all but wiped out... Lowlands and coastal areas seem to have more rabbits available to the hunter..As the winter in the uplands was far harsher and snow lasted longer than the warmer lowlands.

I've come from the highlands pal, trust me when I say, there are places practically wiped out a lot lower than others thriving. I don't think its all down to climate, I think it hasn't helped but it definately is a combination of different catastrophes for the rabbit.

russ your bang on pal :thumbs: ,

but this just reminds me why i hardly post on here,

try and give a bit of advice and get shite for it (of a fella who joined yesterday) :blink:

welshnutter if you think its bad now for rabbits mate imagine next year

if we get a winter as bad and they reckon were going too.

try and give a bit of advice and get shite for it (of a fella who joined yesterday) :blink:

ps if you think its bad now for rabbits imagine next year

lol, yea pal.. i know its going to be catasphrophic(is that how you spell it)

I was in the lowlands of scotland a month ago or so. And how many rabbits did i tedll you i saw, 1 was it!

Obviously their are going to be different catchments in different places(which get different climate changes)

Anyway loftie, i dont really blame you for not posting, it can get a bit much.

welshnutter if you think its bad now for rabbits mate imagine next year

PMSL.... so i joined yesterday, that'll mean I dont have a clue eh? lol. Lowlands and costal areas have ALWAYS had more rabbits, nothing new there. Stands to reason they'll survive better. BUT, I know of areas with rabbits 1000+ feet thriving with rabbits and others around lowland rivers with nowt. But hey, I joined yesterday, what do i know........... :notworthy:

• Like 1