Guest thefirstlurcherbitch

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lurcherbitch
Has there been any more news on Tag? :(

No news I'm afraid :cry: . It isn't looking good. :cry:

Thank you all so much for your support, you lot have been great through the whole episode. If by some miracle we do hear anything, I promise you lot will be the first to know. :cray:

Hope you get some news on Tag soon, have you got him up on Doglost, im co-ordinator for wales, we have people nationwide, if anyone needs a dog trapping i have the name of a very good guy, who will come out with traps for nothing, please let me know if i can be any help.

Just noticed on Doglost that Tag is already on there, i will speak to the co-ordinator for that area, and see if we can get some press coverage on him for you.

I have sent this message to Nik who is in charge of PR to see if we can get him in the papers:-

Tag is still missing, just been reading all the posts on hunting life, there dosnt seem to of been any sightings of him since about the 7th Feb, can we ask Nik if we can get any press coverage for him. many thanks BC

Will also try to get him in Countrymans Weekly for you

Just had reply back from PR for Doglost:-

Have put Tag on my list for this week's CM Weekly, so will make sure he goes in!

We have a slot in countrymans weekly every week, they allow us to put six dogs in per week, if there is anyone else with stolen or lost dog, and they are registered on doglost, any they want the dogs in the countrymans weekly please pm me, and i will get them in for you