I have a deerhound x grayhound x colliegrayhound.......totaly unspoilt young 15month old, 24.5"

started 3 month ago on lamp very fast good on rabbits, only needs finished off but he is already catching a lot of rabbits

ideal for this winter...£220

For more into call : 01697322400 anytime...

post-23991-006975900 1287003478_thumb.jpg

I have a deerhound x grayhound x colliegrayhound.......totaly unspoilt young 15month old, 24.5"

started 3 month ago on lamp very fast good on rabbits, only needs finished off but he is already catching a lot of rabbits

ideal for this winter...£220

For more into call : 01697322400 anytime...

il give u 150 for it mate pick it up soon as pos

best way to trial a dog is to go out with the owner watch dog run if happy pay for the dog trial over. :thumbs:

nowt worse than chasing a man with your hard earned money when dog doesnt do as was told by last owner :censored::wallbash:

just tha way i prefer to trial a dog

good luck with the sale :thumbs:

atb jackard

best way to trial a dog is to go out with the owner watch dog run if happy pay for the dog trial over. :thumbs:

nowt worse than chasing a man with your hard earned money when dog doesnt do as was told by last owner :censored::wallbash:

just tha way i prefer to trial a dog

good luck with the sale :thumbs:

atb jackard

thats write mate have a trail there and then people say fetch back if not happy if he lives miles away your out of pocket fuel etc taking it back so your no further forward my mates after one as above t7 couldnt you give trail there and then :whistling:

Near carlisle

Trial with dog money first... if not happy MONEY GIVEN BACK

mate if it was me selling a dog with a trial a would let him our her see the dog doing it,s stuff then if there happy with what they have saw then you would gladly get your money :thumbs: