net makinh

hi everybody

a couple of day's ago i started a topic over my nets that tangeled

i have got some tips en tric's from you all that i tried out

i have taken the nylon rope i always used en now itis perfect for net making , only in the pased i make my nets not whit a needle but complete whit hand , now i did it whit needle and stil my net's tangele ! ! ! they turn one or two times around when i hold them on one ring and let the net hang .

could it be that i am doing someting rong whit the knot ?

gr

check out the net making tutorials in the video section mate or google agouti nets and watch his videos on his website with out seeing what you are doing it hard to point you in the right direction sorry but hope that helps i make my nets shaped from hemp but hard to explain in words

i lookt at the net making turtorial in the video section and the one 's of agouti on youtube ,

as far as i can see i 'm doing everything exatly the same , exept that i use nylon and i use a needle with an open front side , i double knot the same as in the video , i have look't after that i fill the needle the right way .

only thing i can think of is that i am doing something rong in roling the needle of when i am kniting the net .

i have noticed when i am 1/2 way of making the net ,it begins to turn around .

if what you mean is the nets is twisting then each time you finish a row, reverse the net..... do not keep rotating it the same way or this will ensure the net has a permanent twist. Hope this make sense.

Also constructive criticism - sort you written english mate, it would make it easier for all of us to understand.

All the best.

D

hi everybody ,

thanks for all the tips and answers , i now my english writing is not verry good , bus i try :icon_redface:

and i am working on it ? sorry if some of you cant make sends out of it . :icon_redface:

i have tryed some other materials en they all seem to do it so it wil be something i do rong , i will find it in the end i hope :whistling:

if what you mean is the nets is twisting then each time you finish a row, reverse the net..... do not keep rotating it the same way or this will ensure the net has a permanent twist. Hope this make sense.

Also constructive criticism - sort you written english mate, it would make it easier for all of us to understand.

All the best.

D

The last mesh on a row is where the next row starts surely :icon_eek: no matter how you take it off your mesh board?

kenny243 are you using a swivel between the ring and the hook?

-sort YOU :whistling: written English mate- its OK kenny its better than my Flemish :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

Well I do Kenny :thumbs: the large fishing swivels with an eye at each end,one to go on the hook in the wall the other the twine to your ring :thumbs:

buddylove: funny whats taken for granted :yes: you just presume everybody does it the same way

Y.I.S Leeview

hi everybody ,

thanks for all the tips and answers , i now my english writing is not verry good , bus i try :icon_redface:

and i am working on it ? sorry if some of you cant make sends out of it . :icon_redface:

i have tryed some other materials en they all seem to do it so it wil be something i do rong , i will find it in the end i hope :whistling:

hey kenny, good luck with the nets and the swivelis a good idea. I did not realise you are not from these shores, so yes your english is understandable, and my apologies !

Ciao

Edited by doris