Gundog training in barnsley/sheffield

you want to make briar a ftc when you need help to train a 2 year old dog . and hes a stud what a joke [puppy peddlar in the makeing]

That went completely over my head..

My stud dog Bracken is 4 years old and he is a rough shooting dog, he goes beating but unfortunately I didnt seek out help to train him and now hes too old to be anything more.

Briar is reared from the best I bought her from Wales and due to a career change I now have time to train her. I would hardly call me a puppy pedlar

i got to agree with courtney mate looking at your web site :thumbdown:

Define the term puppy pedlar please.. I have a three year old bitch that had three seasons before I bred her and a season after the puppies, I have not bred her to death like some people do and my website promotes my business and the fact that I am proud that I own and breed Spaniels.. I may not be able to breed Briar I may have to have her spayed due to medical reasons and her training will continue if this happens as I take my stud dog beating and next year I want a fully trained dog.

I wont comment on any more of these pathetic puppy pedlar comments, think what you want to think so long as I know what's what I really couldn't care less what anyone else on this site thinks :feck: