malamutes save flint08s life.

i once went to milk a few bulls at a local farm .Farmer showed me how to do it but every time the milk came out from the bull he he kicked like mad and his eyes crossed each other. :icon_redface: .I had to lock to the bulls udder with my mouth just like the malamutes did ,scary experience :blink:

Edited by scent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very sorry the man got hurt !! cows and calves in a field at night and dogs ..dont mix the cows instinct is to look after the calves !! bet the farmer is f..kin delighted his cows have been

simon pan man i just speak the truth if you cant understand truth and have some respect

bollox

next you'l be telling us that once the malamutes had fecked the cows off,they found a piece of baleing twine and made a pully and dragged flint to hospital :whistling: feck me them malamutes are the bollox,will ya sell us 1 :blink:

in a good mood mate?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny as f**k! :laugh:

i once went to milk a few bulls at a local farm .Farmer showed me how to do it but every time the milk came out from the bull he he kicked like mad and his eyes crossed each other. :icon_redface: .I had to lock to the bulls udder with my mouth just like the malamutes did ,scary experience :blink:

your a freak scent :sick: :laugh:

next you'l be telling us that once the malamutes had fecked the cows off,they found a piece of baleing twine and made a pully and dragged flint to hospital :whistling: feck me them malamutes are the bollox,will ya sell us 1 :blink:

funny as f**k! :laugh:

your a freak scent :sick: :laugh:

i thought everyone milked bulls that way :hmm: ..........god dammmmmmmm farmers

i dont know why this was put up as flint is in hospital after being trampled by cows ,i wasnt there but spoke to his wife this morning,even if they did save his life which if flint said they did i wouldnt doubt ,all its done is put doubt in peoples minds .....but all i know is hes in hospiltal ,broken ribs etc and i arent going lamping tonight now.

i know flint08 and he is a well known and respected lurcher man and all you have read is true i dont think its time for jokes till we know that he is out of hospital and given the all clear i just hope it never happens to any one else on here i think its time to have a bit of respect for his family who are and still worried sick about flint08 get well soon flint08 all the best

• Like 1

flint08s asked me to put this up. ive just got back from the hospital and visiting flint08 after his nights lamping was cut short by a herd of charolais cows and calves,

whilst out with the dogs and two other men a herd of cows with calves came running towards them and one drove flint08 to the ground and started stamping on him with the rest of the herd joining in, the two other men with flint08 were powerless to do anything to free him from the herd despite several attempts. after a while some of the herd moved away and left only 5 cows still attacking, one of the men set the malamutes on the cows and the dogs responded buy going straight in and locking onto the one cow and trying to pull it off after a good battle with the one beast they released him and went straight in at the remaining cows who after a bit more of a battle finally backed off leaving flint08 to be helped by the two other men who taken him straight to the hospital.

i think it shows how brave and reliable the dogs are when asked, his two stock broken dogs broke the rules on command saving a life. i wonder how much the malamute blood contributed to them standing there ground perhaps it is good blood to have in a lurcher.

very sorry the man got hurt !! cows and calves in a field at night and dogs ..dont mix the cows instinct is to look after the calves !! bet the farmer is f..kin delighted his cows have been bitten to f..k!!

in all fairness if he knew the situation he wouldnt mind bloody hell a man could have died put things in perspective!

• Like 1

flint08s asked me to put this up. ive just got back from the hospital and visiting flint08 after his nights lamping was cut short by a herd of charolais cows and calves,

whilst out with the dogs and two other men a herd of cows with calves came running towards them and one drove flint08 to the ground and started stamping on him with the rest of the herd joining in, the two other men with flint08 were powerless to do anything to free him from the herd despite several attempts. after a while some of the herd moved away and left only 5 cows still attacking, one of the men set the malamutes on the cows and the dogs responded buy going straight in and locking onto the one cow and trying to pull it off after a good battle with the one beast they released him and went straight in at the remaining cows who after a bit more of a battle finally backed off leaving flint08 to be helped by the two other men who taken him straight to the hospital.

i think it shows how brave and reliable the dogs are when asked, his two stock broken dogs broke the rules on command saving a life. i wonder how much the malamute blood contributed to them standing there ground perhaps it is good blood to have in a lurcher.

very sorry the man got hurt !! cows and calves in a field at night and dogs ..dont mix the cows instinct is to look after the calves !! bet the farmer is f..kin delighted his cows have been bitten to f..k!!

in all fairness if he knew the situation he wouldnt mind bloody hell a man could have died put things in perspective!

i dont need to put things in perspective, i would have had more sence than to go into the field in the first place! so hopefully a lesson learned ;)

as always mate :thumbs: this thread put me in an even better mood tho :laugh:

[ Mate the b****ds hate me,,always charging,making me take extreme detours am positive there becoming more aggressive towards us.. GOOD DOGS.hope the boys well

Edited by toffee
  • Like 1

very sorry the man got hurt !!    cows and calves in a field  at night   and dogs ..dont mix   the cows instinct is to look after the calves !!   bet the farmer is f..kin delighted his cows have been bitten to f..k!!

:thumbs: