SAD TO SEE HER GO ( free to GOOD!!)

Free to a GOOD!!!!!! home my 10 month old collie saluki whippet to a greyhound. . white and fawn (LOU) Bitch, i have her living in but she stays out while at work so wont take much to get her staying out if needed, she is fine with other dogs, i would like her to go to someone who has or had plenty of dogs not some one who is just starting (only so that shes not going to get shipped from hand to hand) Reason for getting rid is got a 6 week old baby and already got another lurcher who iv had for nearly 5 year and with a baby dont have time to put into lou, will deliver anywhere in england scotland wales for petrol money (but if im delivering i dont want to drive to the other end of the country for someone to say its not what i want or dont turn up) any questions please ask

post-20083-053494800 1286099087_thumb.jpg

Don't be mad mate I have a 3 month baby it gets easier you may regret it I just walk dogs later and make time at weekend and if wife moans just grab dogs tell her your taking them for walk and go straight to local pub with them but like I say it gets easier good luck

• Like 2

Reason for getting rid is got a 6 week old baby and already got another lurcher who iv had for nearly 5 year and with a baby dont have time to put into lou,

i think yer a womble, if the bitch is 10month old and yer baby is 6week old, that means yer missus was 2month pregnanrt before you got the pup, did you not think it was a bad idea then,

besides ive got 4 running dogs and my missus is expecting in 3/4 weeks and none of mine will be going anywhere coz i will defo make time for the dogs

hope she gets a permanant working home and not another womble

Reason for getting rid is got a 6 week old baby and already got another lurcher who iv had for nearly 5 year and with a baby dont have time to put into lou,

i think yer a womble, if the bitch is 10month old and yer baby is 6week old, that means yer missus was 2month pregnanrt before you got the pup, did you not think it was a bad idea then,

besides ive got 4 running dogs and my missus is expecting in 3/4 weeks and none of mine will be going anywhere coz i will defo make time for the dogs

some poeple can go months before they show that they're pregnant ... and maybe at the time if he knew his missis was pregnant he thought he could coupe ... who are you to judge???

hope you make sure it is a good home mate and don't just give her to any fcukin idiot.

There are good Sighthound rescues who'll take her and ensure a good home and that she won't be passed from pillar to post. I know a couple of members on THL who are well up in rescue. Not fcuken Cold Ethyl by the way.

PM me if you like. atb.

some poeple can go months before they show that they're pregnant ... and maybe at the time if he knew his missis was pregnant he thought he could coupe ... who are you to judge???

And who the feck are you...? Dr fcukin Kildaire?

all im saying is he shouldve thought about that at the time,surely his missus wouldve missed 2 periods by then, my lass didnt show till she was at least 3months gone but we knew well before then that she was pregnant,

hope you make sure it is a good home mate and don't just give her to any fcukin idiot.

There are good Sighthound rescues who'll take her and ensure a good home and that she won't be passed from pillar to post. I know a couple of members on THL who are well up in rescue. Not fcuken Cold Ethyl by the way.

PM me if you like. atb.

Lol saying nothing i couldnt anyway i got a bitch with pups here and a great dane in a mates house so no space at the inn.Personally i cant see why folks are giving him grief either hes even offered to take the dog to the new home for his fuel costs seems pretty honest to me.Give second chance kennels a phone lady up there might have space and is very very good she will vet homes and will not give a dog to another home with other dogs if the dog doesnt get on with other dogs like some rescues of late