• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard jugdeing started at 3.15 :icon_eek: wow has the clocks changed? :whistling: but then its abroad time not gmt time :boogie:

My apologies we are victims of our own success,we had predicted and advertised a late show approx 2.00 start because we were always going to course and race first,after last years when show we ended up racing in the dark :icon_eek:

Would like to say a massive thanks to everyone who turned up,this was one of the biggest turn outs for racing and coursing I have seen for a long while :notworthy:

Also a big thank You to Timid and the team and also the Judges

Thank You also to the Traders that came particular Glyn Leads who came all the way from Barnlsley

well ive come on for my moan but i carnt find anything to moan about thanks for a great day thanks for the headache tablets sorry we had to go early but the wife has the dreded flu see you all soon malc lee and family :thumbs:

i did yes but cant put them on here they too big according to HL and i still aint found out how to shrink them if anyone has any ideas please let me know ( sensible ) :icon_redface:

Upload them to Photobucket then post the links on here. :thumbs: