East Kent Dover

Jamie m

Hi all I've been in touch with a chap 7 miles from Dover it's an hour and a half drive from me might be to far so I thought I would post up it sounds like a long net job as he says the rabbits are burrowing under the changing rooms at the club it's bordering farm land so whoever does it might be worth a knock on the farm door to , I don't know do you think a. 75 mile trip may be to far for me I do anyhow send pms anyone in that area cheers j

Tell the man to contact the farmer and tell him his problem. The farmer should be helpful, it's his duty to control the rabbits. Then someone will then have permission, I will give you a hand if you get stuck, I'm not that far but I already have a lot on my plate.

Good luck.

it's his duty to control the rabbits.

not anymore, they scrapped that law a year or so ago.

if its a changing room? is it a sports club or simular, is the ground open to the general public, all these things should be checked, as it could turn out more hassel than its worth

last year, chelmsford council contacted me, asking me to ferret their parks, thought Id struck gold, until I did the first park with longnets, general public, dog owners who dont care that their dogs just run through your nets and after your ferts, anti hunter types giving you grief :wallbash: it was a nightmare, first and last time I did any parks open to the public 24/7

it's his duty to control the rabbits.

not anymore, they scrapped that law a year or so ago

Wow that's heavy, can't use that one any more.

How you doing Stubby :thumbs:

yes mate, I used to use that one too :D

Im good mate, hows the fish doing?

have a new permission, that wants to do something simular to what your doing

(sorry, hijacking the thread)