SCOTTISH CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed the show today

the dogs that won the show deserved it and at the end of the day there judged on there overall condition on the day not how they work its only abit a fun

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect     just like Georges dogs never done a real days graft in th

well denned i reckon you must have either run out o paint on the first pic or aint got the foggiest how to stick pics up lol quiet funny all the complaing about this not being a worker and that not at the end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect so why complain after words but the big question something thats kept me awake tossing and turning even sweating about is what was ??????

was there a good burger van :victory::victory:

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect

just like Georges dogs never done a real days graft in there life

• Like 2

well denned i reckon you must have either run out o paint on the first pic or aint got the foggiest how to stick pics up lol quiet funny all the complaing about this not being a worker and that not at the end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect so why complain after words but the big question something thats kept me awake tossing and turning even sweating about is what was ??????

was there a good burger van :victory::victory:

AYE!!!! had a cheeseburger and it was mint!! lol :boogie::tongue2:

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect

it's a bad thing jealousy. has george been placed above your dogs before

it's a bad thing jealousy. has george been placed above your dogs before

:laugh::laugh: jealous of red wanky terriers?Im not jealous I just cant afford them

Edited by MOO

IN ITS TIME, AM SURE THESE WINNERS OF SHOWS ARE OVER 4/5 YRS OLD ?

YIS CHANCER

Hate to burst ya bubble chancer but my wee border bitch aint 2yrs old yet :doh:

over heard a story a wile back that your borders is only bred for rats, and there no good at them either :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::yes::yes:

aye that'll be right enuf :thumbs:

are you referring to g.n by any chance mate.if you are you could,nt be more from to truth.i have known g for 20 years and he had some of the best running dogs and terriers around here and all where worked hard.due to illness he could,nt get out as often as he would have liked .but believe me his dogs graft.old nell red bitch bolted foxes many times did,nt get scratch on her.only because there not smashed to a pulp people reckon they don,t work eh.most of his bitches are in hunt service now as well.just sounds bit of jeoulsy has got to some people..

Didn't make the show this year, due to the dogs having Kennel Cough and the death of one of my bitches. Knowing the organisers I'm sure they did their best to make it a good day out for everybody as usual. I'm just getting a bit fedup reading the posts from the whingers who never seem to have a good thing to say about any of the shows, organisers or the people who attend with their dogs. Maybe if they were totally ignored and no responce made to their comments,they would just fade away.

Already had my say on this , but i know george infact hunt with his brother , so end all this crap, if any of you have anything to say ,, go ahead say it too his face, simple as that, he s a gd bloke, works his dogs, as 4 hunts, any of you lot been contacted by them to use your dogs,, lets see yeah theres nell , taz, trouble,cory, all workers and gd show dogs, so called hunters on here keyboard hunters.........:thumbdown:

Already had my say on this , but i know george infact hunt with his brother , so end all this crap, if any of you have anything to say ,, go ahead say it too his face, simple as that, he s a gd bloke, works his dogs, as 4 hunts, any of you lot been contacted by them to use your dogs,, lets see yeah theres nell , taz, trouble,cory, all workers and gd show dogs, so called hunters on here keyboard hunters.........:thumbdown:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: