SCOTTISH CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

Chancer

I can only think that your user name describes your outlook.

I take it that you thought that both the Terriers and the Lurchers pulled out by the Judges were couch potatoes.

Most working dogs are groomed everyday to remove sundry undergrowth and mud. They are given a good rub down and checked for damage. They are also fed with the best that can be afforded to keep them in good nick.

I didn't see, nor can I comment on the Terriers. You could have hung around to see if the lurchers could manage a gallop.

Can I also add that your comment is why I very rarely bother to look at this site, never mind post on it.

spot on,jim mate :thumbs:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed the show today

the dogs that won the show deserved it and at the end of the day there judged on there overall condition on the day not how they work its only abit a fun

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect     just like Georges dogs never done a real days graft in th

All we need now is for Den to stick up the piccies. I know nothing about the ankle biters, but the running dugs were looking good. Cant think of a couch potato amongst them. Remember that these animals were chosen from around the country by different judges, who thought they were the best on the day.

Vive le Rossettes chauseur.

lads, lets not turn this thread which is praising the show on how it was run and the judges decisions, into a slanging match with petty bickering, whats done is done, whos picked is picked, winners are winners, nothing can be done now,

atb Ross

Edited by codiethelurcher

A have be up agains the terrier champion a real good few time it fine looking terrier and you cant take anything away from it congratulations tod atb Andy PS just wish a was there on the day competing myself :thumbs:

Edited by Keano

Ross.

Nobody mentioned the way the show was run, which was the the usual top quality that we would expect. That was a given.

What pisses me off is members ill founded comments.

Jim

edited to make it a bit clearer, :thumbs:

HAD A FAB DAY OUT OVER THE BORDER TODAY

JUST A PITY TO SEE THE SAME OLD NON WORKIN

DOGS PICK UP THE DAYS EVENTS , ANYWAY

ME AND MY FAMILY HAD A NICE DAY OUT AND ALL THE BEST

YIS CHANCER

Chancer exactly which 'non working dogs' were you refering to????I can assure you my dog that won the Champion Terrier and overall best in the open show IS a working terrier.

Ruby

• Like 1