SCOTTISH CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

THATS ME JUST SAT DOWN, HAD A GREAT DAY AT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS, WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A NOT SO BUSY DAY , BUT THE QUALITY THAT TURNED UP WAS SECOND TO NONE,

LURCHER CHAMPION : DAWN McGILLVARY'S SID, RESERVE , DAVID McREA'S PETE

TERRIER CHAMPION : GEORGE NORMANS , TOD, RESERVE, SHIRLEY TODDS, GUCCI

I WILL , PUT SOME PICTURES UP AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT I'M KNACKERED TONIGHT , SO TOMORROW I PROMISE, I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPERTUNITY TO THAN EVERYONE PERSONALLY FOR COMING TODAY, WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT WE HAVE NO SHOW.

DEN.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed the show today

the dogs that won the show deserved it and at the end of the day there judged on there overall condition on the day not how they work its only abit a fun

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect     just like Georges dogs never done a real days graft in th

also , i forgot , to mention , the storrie family, they have on numerous occasions , supported our shows , well today , you would'nt believe what they had for the child handlers , it was unbelievable the prizes they gave , my heartfelt gratitude to you for this , were forever indebted to you . thanks ----den.

also , i forgot , to mention , the storrie family, they have on numerous occasions , supported our shows , well today , you would'nt believe what they had for the child handlers , it was unbelievable the prizes they gave , my heartfelt gratitude to you for this , were forever indebted to you . thanks ----den.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

aye enjoyed it, never got no where with my muttz none of them would stand for judge, too jumpy, not about winning its about taking part though, won a prize in the raffle, the last yin, the one no one wants but it'll come in handy i keep telling myself! lol, as always well organised put together wee show but wouldnt expect nowt else from den, even had a thl class which turned out to be a big class, well done everyone and nice speaking to whoever i spoke to, :thumbs: