chipper rabbit hound crosses

Well lets just hope you treat the poor little fecker better than you did that plummer pup you got from me and i have seen pics of it when you passed it on and lets hope with this pup instead of you and your misses stuffing your allready fat faces try feeding the pup this time eh :censored: .

Well lets just hope you treat the poor little fecker better than you did that plummer pup you got from me and i have seen pics of it when you passed it on and lets hope with this pup instead of you and your misses stuffing your allready fat faces try feeding the pup this time eh :censored: .

:laugh:

sorry for laffing steve but that was funny,

lets just hope the plummer is getting what it deserves now, an the bush buster gets better than you gave the plummer mate,

cos i dont think chipper would a geed ye the skin aff is shite if he had read that comment 1st, cos i know i wouldnae

:thumbs:

Fireman

Think these comments are out of order and has really upset my missus as we have never mistreated any animal.

Here is a post you sent me after taking you out for a days sport on my permission

"Thanks mate for a grand old day out,nice to meet you and see Mister getting bolder and joining in as the day went by.just thought i'd pm you the pics so you can paste them over onto the plummer site,also well pleased Mister will have a heap load of fun to go at when he's older and couldn'r have asked for a better home for him.I've been a numpty and totaly spaced out your numbers so could you please pm them to me and i;ll ring you about next weekend mate.Again thanks bud for the day and if your up for the bank i'll sort some trenching spades out and another smoker to go at it with.

steve.."

Here is a two photos of Mister which we took the day he was sold

Mister001.jpg

Mister005.jpg

And here is a picture of the ill treated bush buster pup

Sash.jpg

And here is the message from the lad who bought Mister.

"sold mate hes a cracker can we pick him up friday tea time."

And this is a quote from the lad who seen the pictures of the dog took that day.

atb

Lucan

You did give us a good day out that much is true,but the pic i saw of the dog when you sold it on it was a state and the once steady house broken dog was then a nervous,dirty skinny mutt and i stand by what i say.I'll tell you what i was asked to keep quiet by the dogs new owner about the state he was in but seeing you have got another dog i had to say something so you'd sort out the way you keep your dogs.I'm glad to say i get updates about Mister and he's had the work put into him and is coming on well for the lad who now has him and doing all thats asked of him,i couldn't give one toss how upset you and your misses are because you treated the dog well below par and if i had seen that pic when you still owned the dog i would have come and took him off you,now you don't own the dog it seems i'll just be ******* **** *** when i see you next.

Had to edit out something that might be taken as offencive :censored: :censored:

Edited by fireman