f**ked right off

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have one that has run of the garden when I feed the dogs and has only left once to cross the road which has little traffic. The neighbour came over and said the Jill was in her garden so I went to f

well thang god have found her today. a young lad about 7 came to my door saying he had saw a ferret and saw the sighnes i had put on lampostes and said it went in to a garden. i knocked the door and asked if i could have a look let the lurcher in she was marking behing a compost bin and low and behold there she was munching a fat worm. got her back in the hutch and all is well. i have also baught some nice bulky parlocks gor the gate and court. thanks for evryones kind wishes

Tom

well thang god have found her today. a young lad about 7 came to my door saying he had saw a ferret and saw the sighnes i had put on lampostes and said it went in to a garden. i knocked the door and asked if i could have a look let the lurcher in she was marking behing a compost bin and low and behold there she was munching a fat worm. got her back in the hutch and all is well. i have also baught some nice bulky parlocks gor the gate and court. thanks for evryones kind wishes

Tom

Spot on that ate - really happy for you! Did you give the wee lad something, really good to see people give a shit.

i didnt mate got to be carefully giving kids sweets etc these days i know where he lives so i will pop round and see his mum tomorro and see if there is a toy or anythiing he has had his eye on to say thanksyou. so glad she is back its only a ferret i knowbut iv got wuite atached to the little thing lol

Tom

i didnt mate got to be carefully giving kids sweets etc these days i know where he lives so i will pop round and see his mum tomorro and see if there is a toy or anythiing he has had his eye on to say thanksyou. so glad she is back its only a ferret i knowbut iv got wuite atached to the little thing lol

Tom

if there anything like the kids round this way,it wouldnt be a toy/10 fags and a half bottle of buckfast would be more approriate lol