f**ked right off

well got home from work today and found my ferrets have been released and the back gate left open so i am pi**sed off to say the leaste. i struggle to see why people do it. they think keeping animals in a court is cruel yet they realease a domesticated animal in to the wild that has not had to fend for its self and think its nicer for it. i have found one jill and one hob but still missing a jill. my best worker too. if i find out who has let them go they wont be walking into my garden again thats for shore. rant over

Tom

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have one that has run of the garden when I feed the dogs and has only left once to cross the road which has little traffic. The neighbour came over and said the Jill was in her garden so I went to f

well got home from work today and found my ferrets have been released and the back gate left open so i am pi**sed off to say the leaste. i struggle to see why people do it. they think keeping animals in a court is cruel yet they realease a domesticated animal in to the wild that has not had to fend for its self and think its nicer for it. i have found one jill and one hob but still missing a jill. my best worker too. if i find out who has let them go they wont be walking into my garden again thats for shore. rant over

Tom

hope you get your jill back mate!

some folk just cant leave anything alone

dno mate wouldant like to be who it was [bANNED TEXT] i get hold of then. feel so sorry for the oor little bugger its pissing down outside. do ferrets ever return home

Tom

yea they do.my jill escaped cpl month back.was away for about 2 to 3 hrs and i had gave up hope of ever seeing her again.then lo and behold.it came runnin g in the back door into the kitchen.couldnt believe it.never been in my house before either.if you have a cage trap or even the carry box/leave it out with a bit rabbit or chicken.dog food anything.you mite just get lucky mate.yea its pissing it down here aswell.there resourcefull wee buggers though.she will find a place to take shelter.i sncerley hope you get er back.put a notice up in the local shop offering a reward.

Edited by scothunter

dno mate wouldant like to be who it was [bANNED TEXT] i get hold of then. feel so sorry for the oor little bugger its pissing down outside. do ferrets ever return home

Tom

Yes they do. My albino hob has escaped a couple of times and we've found him pottering round in the garden. I've got my fingers crossed that your fert is home, safe and sound, asap

thanks evryone i have out the next box out. i have kept one of her kits she had wouls it self if i put him on the other side of the nest box and left the other side open?

Tom

i wouldnt do that mate.just leave the box under the hutch with straw in it.bit of food.last thing want is the kit getting out.also something comming along and knocking the box over.if its about and it come back,in all probabability it will jump in the box and sleep.

Try your local ferret rescue mate if you dont have any joy with the box. One of my hobs escaped last month was found 2 days later 4 miles down the road and the people that found him took him there, saw a sighn up in tesco "FERRET FOUND" , they only asked for a donation I gave her £20 coz the lady that runs the rescue drove 20 miles to pick him up and kept him for 2 days

I have one that has run of the garden when I feed the dogs and has only left once to cross the road which has little traffic. The neighbour came over and said the Jill was in her garden so I went to fetch her but she was gone. Came home, went down the garden and there she was on the work bench. I think ferrets are a lot more intelligent than people realise.

• Like 1