Hare

jasper65

Oh, that last one was aimed squarely at you, fella. And I forgot to add pedantic before. :Takeing the mick about someone's spelling FFS. Grow up.....

So was the first one ,don't be devious.

The point about the spelling, was that Jasper said I needed educating , get it now?

ps No e in taking . :feck:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a crock of s.h.i.t mate whoopy fecking doo you shot a hare,whats the big deal if you went out for rabbits,im sure anyone on here would of took the shot at anything on the legal list if it was in

Nice one jasper, i have never gone out to look for hare but when the shot has presented itself it has often been taken. Good for you

Hi Jasper.nice clean looking kill. I shot a hare a few weeks ago but didn't put a post up about it as was on another site and some guy was getting abused left right and centre for shooting one with a

Posted Images

So was the first one ,don't be devious.

The point about the spelling, was that Jasper said I needed educating , get it now?

ps No e in taking . :feck:

I stand corrected. You're right, there's no e in taking. :tongue2:

No, I'm not being devious, it was a general remark. I don't know you from Adam, so how could I have aimed it at you?

I stand corrected. You're right, there's no e in taking. :tongue2:

No, I'm not being devious, it was a general remark. I don't know you from Adam, so how could I have aimed it at you?

Well you've formed an opinion of my personality, and character from a couple of lines on a thread,[i don't beleive I've ever posted in this section before],I have no opinion of you what so ever.

Isnt that clever juxtapositon of words, conveying an unspoken meaning?

I am so quick ,I could kiss myself :victory:

ps.If you haven't worked out that I am playing you ,perhaps you are thick? ATB Inan.

• Like 1

Well you've formed an opinion of my personality, and character from a couple of lines on a thread,[i don't beleive I've ever posted in this section before],I have no opinion of you what so ever.

Isnt that clever juxtapositon of words, conveying an unspoken meaning?

I am so quick ,I could kiss myself :victory:

ps.If you haven't worked out that I am playing you ,perhaps you are thick? ATB Inan.

Really?? No, I'm only 11 and a half and still a bit wet behind the ears, so your subtle and very clever play on my disadvantages went way over my lowly and humble head.

I bow down to you and your first class brinksmanship as I cower in the shadow of your intellect. :thumbs:

I'll make sure I wear gloves before I read any of your future posts in case I cut myself...

• Like 1