Midlands show winners?

The open show should follow championship like most other shows then there would b no reason for complaint glad I never went I wouldn't have climbed fence would have kicked gate off it's hinges dc made his point take my hat off to dc few more should have done the same instead of winging afterwards by the way baffy is a good bloke at end of day it's down to the judges

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

tiamaria you asked my opinion on the phone what the judges would go for and was my answer not GL would pick black and worked and did i also not say to you that i was only going on the assumption that he was a friend of GM s so i was quessing he d like the same thing.did i also not say to you that i did nt have a clue what dave berry would like and now you cant even admit to your shit stirring on here..you ve always told me that if you ve anything to say to someone you do it face to face.........when SF judged three years ago it was predicted meeky would win and so he did and you got reserve with meekys dog and did i not tell you to get your arse to the midland with knowledge of what that judge liked,the rest of us did nt stay away and i was genuinely happy for you..well now we both know where we stand..dissapointed

Edited by terrier.2

and when people are predicting which dog will win does that make a show a stitch up?

when they are predicted to win the show before they even qualify via the open section on the day, f**k yes :big_boss:

sorry mate but tank had already qualified numerous times and it was always passed down to reserve

tiamaria aka george norman you asked my opinion on the phone what the judges would go for and was my answer not gareth would pick black and worked and did i also not say to you that i was only going on the assumption that he was a friend of gary morgans so i was quessing he d like the same thing.did i also not say to you that i did nt have a clue what dave berry would like and now you cant even admit to your shit stirring on here..you ve always told me that if you ve anything to say to someone you do it face to face.........when stuart judged three years ago it was predicted meeky would win and so he did and you got reserve with meekys dog and did i not tell you to get your arse to the midland with knowledge of what that judge liked,the rest of us did nt stay away and i was genuinely happy for you..well now we both know where we stand..dissapointed

bad memory me :blink: george got reserve ah well

The open show should follow championship like most other shows then there would b no reason for complaint glad I never went I wouldn't have climbed fence would have kicked gate off it's hinges dc made his point take my hat off to dc few more should have done the same instead of winging afterwards by the way baffy is a good bloke at end of day it's down to the judges

mmmmm did nt see rest of lakie owners leaving the ring before being judged myself included,and we all knew tupac would be pretty much up there under DC at nwtf but none of us left the ring,well until we were kicked out that is AND we all predicted tupac would win at ragley but still we all stayed in the ring..they are all predictions but some just spit the dummy

Edited by terrier.2

right ..ready for the next pretender to have a go....finding this quite amusing now but what amuses me even more is that baff was never into showing whatso ever it s me that drags him out on a sunday morning hes never bought and sold dogs to win a show tank is tank some he wins some hes kicked staight out.bit like marmite love it or hate it, but the dog is a good honest working dog that likes to prance around the show ring lol

Edited by terrier.2

and when people are predicting which dog will win does that make a show a stitch up?

when they are predicted to win the show before they even qualify via the open section on the day, f**k yes :big_boss:

sorry mate but tank had already qualified numerous times and it was always passed down to reserve

if he had already qualified then why was he in the open?

still stinks to me no matter what you or anyone else on here says

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.

WHO WON LAST YEAR :whistling:

just for the record we PREDICTED that beck would win last year but we were still in that ring with him

RIGHT If our name ie BECK is mentioned ONE more time on this pethetic thread there will be a lot of face 2 face going on - ENOUGH

If you are so good at PREDICTING wots the lotto numbers for this Sat