Midlands show winners?

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.

WHO WON LAST YEAR :whistling:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.

do you mean you predicted what would win..you all know the judges way better than we did then! and certainly did nt think tank was that well known!!!

and edited to add that we ve been to plenty of shows and quessed at who would win but are still there to support them

Edited by terrier.2

some guy with another ugly black dog!lol

do you mean you predicted what would win..you all know the judges way better than we did then! and certainly did nt think tank was that well known!!!

and edited to add that we ve been to plenty of shows and quessed at who would win but are still there to support them

Terrier 2 You put the word about that the winning terrier would be big n black shot yoursel in the foot wide open for grief n think anyone that qualifys for championship should not show qualified terriers or lurchers in open couldn't mark your face wid fell boots Big G

QUOTE ME IF I AM WRONG DID TANK WIN THE OPEN SHOW BEFORE THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down the

re

Terrier 2 You put the word about that the winning terrier would be big n black shot yoursel in the foot wide open for grief n think anyone that qualifys for championship should not show qualified terriers or lurchers in open couldn't mark your face wid fell boots Big G

aint got a clue what the second half of your post means? as for, i QUESSED it would be BIG and black thats tank out as TANK was well small compared with some in that ring.i actually said it would be black and worked which could have been ant one of about ten in there,as i ve already said one can only go on what the judges have picked before ie gareth picked ginger at welsh game fair.dave berry picked black at edrd etc.do you actually think we walked up and begged the judges to pick tank......as for the open show as most the dogs there were there for the championship it was announced it was open to all dogs qualified or not! as for shooting myself in the foot somehow i dont think so! four judges on the day picked tank including joe smith who is predominately a russell man..so tank is gay and likes the show ring so what? he certainly deserved to win

Edited by terrier.2

yep under two different judges.problem?

:thumbs: not just me then ?

so this dog was preicted to not only win the show but win the open class to qualify on the day as well?

i am confused how nobody can see through this

Edited by timjim

aint got a clue what the second half of your post means? as for, i QUESSED it would be BIG and black thats tank out as TANK was well small compared with some in that ring.i actually said it would be black and worked,as i ve already said one can only go on what the judges have picked before ie gareth picked ginger at welsh game fair.dave berry picked black at edrd etc.do you actually think we walked up and begged the judges to pick tank......as for the open show as most the dogs there were there for the championship it was announced it was open to all dogs qualified or not! as for shooting myself in the foot somehow i dont think so! four judges on the day picked tank yncluding joe smith who is predominately a russell man..so tank is gay and likes the show ring so what? he certainly deserved to win

take no notice mate he definitely deserved to win,personally i liked the look of tank and number 27.

just for the record we PREDICTED that beck would win last year but we were still in that ring with him

just for the record we PREDICTED that beck would win last year but we were still in that ring with him

i was answering CIA mike c and his cumbrian cry but got me years mixed trying to point out George Norman had won and he was cumbrian but never mind, move this thread to the conspiracies thread