does anyone actually truly think there is a god?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

were,s ditchshitter when you need him .. the man was a legend,,this was his kinda thread..lol..... come back the shitter..

No. I honestly believe that your either stupid or mentally retarded if you do. Sorry if i offend anyone, seriously. Religion is/was there to control the masses, without it there would have been total

yes,he just scored a hatrick against the scousers.

Posted Images

For sure there is a god , you see every day, but you no notice :icon_eek: Be sure to pray, pray hard when you see this flikker, becaus if this god disapear you are are fooked !! :cry: The sun shine my friends, there is only ONE God. keep our god safe :thumbs: He give us all we need :yes:

For sure there is a god , you see every day, but you no notice :icon_eek: Be sure to pray, pray hard when you see this flikker, becaus if this god disapear you are are fooked !! :cry: The sun shine my friends, there is only ONE God. keep our god safe :thumbs: He give us all we need :yes:

fckcn right clint there is only ONE god and whether he's mine or yours, does,nt matter i will drink with you or fight with you deppending on your stance.. :thumbs:

I don't know what I believe, I do believe there is much more to life & than we can see, hear, touch feel or taste. We like to kid ourselves that the human race is all knowing, but in reality we actually know very little.

I also believe that people should be able to believe in whatever they chose to believe in without interference or persecution from anybody else. :thumbs:

who gives a shit.

If there is a god then i dont want to meet the c*nt cos i reckon hes got some explaining to do.

Only weak and feeble minded morons can honestly believe in god, what sort of god allows nonces to live or allows children to suffer from terminal illness, what sort of god would allow a hunting ban.

If i have made a mistake and god is reading this then he can F*CK OFF!!!!!!!

Personally i dont need a book like a bible or quran telling me whats right to do and wrong to do.

I see catholics and protestants hating and killing each other due to religion. I see muslims killing christians and jews, even women and children due to what it says in their quran.

Tony Blair said he asked God before he helped to invade Iraq, killing tens of thousands of civilians. I could go about Rwanda etc etc

I went to the gambia a few times and thats a muslim country, talking to some local lads they were drugged up to f*ck on some serious drugs, yet they looked down on me because i had a bottle of lager in my hand! Apparently in the quran it says not to drink alcohol but it doesnt mention heroin so they were under the impression its ok!

Seriously, if there is a god, i cant see him liking his "followers". I will stick to being pleasant, working hard, paying bills, having a drink and enjoying myself while always having a good word for my friends and take my chances on my deathbed.

I went to a funeral a while back, guy I work with opted out of this life.

Anyway the old fella up the front in the big dress, he said the lad commited suicide because he was confident there was a better place! What sort of message is that to be telling people?

Isn't suicide a sin? And all who commit suicide banished to hell? The lad must of had a shit life if hell is a better place ...

An unanswerable question, simply because no one can prove either way.

However, if most are so unsure that there is in fact no god or some kind of afterlife, why obey laws?

Why not just take what you want when you want it, rape any woman that you fancy, not bother to work and pay any taxes. Cause, if you can get away with it, there is no form of punishment later on :thumbs:

:laugh:

An unanswerable question, simply because no one can prove either way.

However, if most are so unsure that there is in fact no god or some kind of afterlife, why obey laws?

Why not just take what you want when you want it, rape any woman that you fancy, not bother to work and pay any taxes. Cause, if you can get away with it, there is no form of punishment later on :thumbs:

:laugh:

f**k later on,its the punishment you would get from the courts