FREE saluki x pups

i agree with you mate but i bred her as i wanted a pup for myself and a fair few other people said they wanted them,them people were people who i knew that were going to get them for free so no money would have been made,the reason they ended up for sale is because of them so called friends letting me down

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?   Anyhow...I'm not respondin

There only 8 weeks mate why panic, as said breedin dogs especialy lurchers shouldnt be takin lightly, not sayin you have but theres plenty of messers out there n to many pups, if unfortunatly you dont have homes already lined up or they wont get interest by word of mouth etc then the best option for you imo is aswell as here spend abit of money on a dedent advert in the cmw n edrd n pay for it to run for a few weeks to try and secure the best homes you can, in the meantime you may also get interest from elswere, good luck hope they get sorted.

There only 8 weeks mate why panic, as said breedin dogs especialy lurchers shouldnt be takin lightly, not sayin you have but theres plenty of messers out there n to many pups, if unfortunatly you dont have homes already lined up or they wont get interest by word of mouth etc then the best option for you imo is aswell as here spend abit of money on a dedent advert in the cmw n edrd n pay for it to run for a few weeks to try and secure the best homes you can, in the meantime you may also get interest from elswere, good luck hope they get sorted.

agree with you pal,a good ad in the cmw should rehome a few :thumbs:

an unsuitable home is a non working home,which is what there going to get if they where to get palmed of to a rescue :doh: :doh: :doh:

What a load of utter rubbish. I know many Lurchers who have gone to good, active country homes. Some of the best dog men in the country have asked me to rehome their dogs for many different reasons.

Please don't spout nonsense when you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about.

The best home for a Lurcher is a good, knowledgable working home....however, the worst home in the world is ending up with someone who got the dog for free, wasn't willing to pay £80 and sees the dog as a dispendable commodity. Comments like yours do not help the dogs in any way.

Edit: And I wasn't suggesting a 'general' rescue....or being them 'palmed off' anywhere...I have pm'd the chap.

why is that nonsence?no one is asking for a free pup,hes offering because he cant handle the responsibility of rehoming hiself,what a great promo for the over flowing rescue centres out there,if you breed a litter and cant be arsed to get rid give them to us and we'll do it for.....idiot
Guest Buttermilk

an unsuitable home is a non working home,which is what there going to get if they where to get palmed of to a rescue :doh: :doh: :doh:

What a load of utter rubbish. I know many Lurchers who have gone to good, active country homes. Some of the best dog men in the country have asked me to rehome their dogs for many different reasons.

Please don't spout nonsense when you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about.

The best home for a Lurcher is a good, knowledgable working home....however, the worst home in the world is ending up with someone who got the dog for free, wasn't willing to pay £80 and sees the dog as a dispendable commodity. Comments like yours do not help the dogs in any way.

Edit: And I wasn't suggesting a 'general' rescue....or being them 'palmed off' anywhere...I have pm'd the chap.

why is that nonsence?no one is asking for a free pup,hes offering because he cant handle the responsibility of rehoming hiself,what a great promo for the over flowing rescue centres out there,if you breed a litter and cant be arsed to get rid give them to us and we'll do it for.....idiot

My comment was in direct response to what YOU said.....see above.

And I quote...."an unsuitable home is a non working home"....I don't need you to 'try' to explain what he is or is not doing...I think that is very clear to anyone reading this thread. Calling him an idiot doesn't help matters.

From your last post and I quote you again... "we'll do it for you...idiot".... are we to take it that you speak for all UK Sighthound rescues personally...? And if so...who gives you this authority?

Edit:....I'm assuming you don't actually sit on the board of any of bone fides UK Sighthound rescues? I do. I also act in an advisory capacity to a number of UK borough councils, regarding the problem of unwanted Lurchers and Sighthounds.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...and let me know if I may have met you at some point.

Edited by Buttermilk

And I quote...."an unsuitable home is a non working home"....I don't need you to 'try' to explain what he is or is not doing...I think that is very clear to anyone reading this thread. Calling him an idiot doesn't help matters.

From your last post and I quote you again... "we'll do it for you...idiot".... are we to take it that you speak for all UK rescues personally...? And if so...who gives you this authority?

i was calling you the idiot,your the one who suggested the rescue not me petal,and as for authority,i stand on my own,its all me
Guest Buttermilk

From your last post and I quote you again... "we'll do it for you...idiot".... are we to take it that you speak for all UK rescues personally...? And if so...who gives you this authority?

i was calling you the idiot,your the one who suggested the rescue not me petal,and as for authority,i stand on my own,its all me

What's all you...?? :icon_eek:....bad grammar, terrible spelling and a propensity to talk sh*te..? :toast:

But seriously...I'm not your 'petal'...do hope you're not one of those mad women who 'help' to rescue dogs and get all arsey about it....but in reality just smell of dog wee and look like a big,unwashed hairy lezza?? :o

Also, don't call people names on site....it's very rude and disrespectful.

Awful situation.......if it gets that bad then it looks like hardening your heart and putting them all down? otherwise could end up costing you a fortune and causing a rift at home

What's all you...?? :icon_eek:....bad grammar, terrible spelling and a propensity to talk sh*te..? :toast:

But seriously...I'm not your 'petal'...do hope you're not one of those mad women who 'help' to rescue dogs and get all arsey about it....but in reality just smell of dog wee and look like a big,unwashed hairy lezza?? :o

wheres the terrible spelling?

:laugh:

Guest Buttermilk

:cry:

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?

Anyhow...I'm not responding to you anymore...I don't think it's helping the thread and also I have a hideous mental image of you bearing down on me, covered in dog hair, smelling of wee and surrounded by poor dogs who didn't want to be rescued by you...... muttering "come to me Petal..." :o :sick: :no::cry:

Edited by Buttermilk
  • Like 1

:cry:

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?

Anyhow...I'm not responding to you anymore...I don't think it's helping the thread and also I have a hideous mental image of you bearing down on me, covered in dog hair, smelling of wee and surrounded by poor dogs who didn't want to be rescued by you...... muttering "come to me Petal..." :o :sick: :no::cry:

me thinks you need to stay of the spell checker,and as for rescues pts is the easier option would save alot of grief and shite,and as for bearing down on you,dont make me laff ive cocked my leg on better looking

YES YOU READ IT [bANNED TEXT],IM GUTTED BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS A PUP AND CAN COLLECT TODAY OR IN MORNING AS IM OFF AWAY THEN,THEN MY PUPS ARE FREE IM WORKING AWAY AND MY WIFE HAS TOO MUCH ON TO LOOK AFTER THESE MUCH LONGER LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER POSTS FOR PICS AND MORE INFO

PARENTS LOOK THE PART MATE HOPE ALL PUPS GET GOOD WORKING HOMES IT'S A SHAME IT CAME TO THIS. ATB TYKE

Edited by TYKEY