FREE saluki x pups

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?   Anyhow...I'm not respondin

hi all ive seen the bitch to these pups work and she is a cracking bitch ,she has speed to burn and stamina that would be a great asset to any coursing man ,and before anybody thinks im one of his mates trying to big him and his dogs up think again as havent spoken to him for a couple of years as we dont see eye to eye on a few things .but i will give him credit where its due as he is a good dog man and his dogs always look first class .if people paid £150 a pup it would be cheep and im stunned they havent sold .give it a couple of years and dazs freebies will be somebodys gold mine if people put the effort in he has with tia.

Guest Buttermilk

hi all ive seen the bitch to these pups work and she is a cracking bitch ,she has speed to burn and stamina that would be a great asset to any coursing man ,and before anybody thinks im one of his mates trying to big him and his dogs up think again as havent spoken to him for a couple of years as we dont see eye to eye on a few things .but i will give him credit where its due as he is a good dog man and his dogs always look first class .if people paid £150 a pup it would be cheep and im stunned they havent sold .give it a couple of years and dazs freebies will be somebodys gold mine if people put the effort in he has with tia.

I've just been told the same via pm from somoene else, regarding Darren and his dogs.

:cry:

an unsuitable home is a non working home,which is what there going to get if they where to get palmed of to a rescue :doh: :doh: :doh:

What a load of utter rubbish. I know many Lurchers who have gone to good, active country homes. Some of the best dog men in the country have asked me to rehome their dogs for many different reasons.

Please don't spout nonsense when you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about.

The best home for a Lurcher is a good, knowledgable working home....however, the worst home in the world is ending up with someone who got the dog for free, wasn't willing to pay £80 and sees the dog as a dispendable commodity. Comments like yours do not help the dogs in any way.

Edit: And I wasn't suggesting a 'general' rescue....or being them 'palmed off' anywhere...I have pm'd the chap.

why is that nonsence?no one is asking for a free pup,hes offering because he cant handle the responsibility of rehoming hiself,what a great promo for the over flowing rescue centres out there,if you breed a litter and cant be arsed to get rid give them to us and we'll do it for.....idiot

My comment was in direct response to what YOU said.....see above.

And I quote...."an unsuitable home is a non working home"....I don't need you to 'try' to explain what he is or is not doing...I think that is very clear to anyone reading this thread. Calling him an idiot doesn't help matters.

From your last post and I quote you again... "we'll do it for you...idiot".... are we to take it that you speak for all UK rescues personally...? And if so...who gives you this authority?

i was calling you the idiot,your the one who suggested the rescue not me petal,and as for authority,i stand on my own,its all me

What's all you...?? :icon_eek:....bad grammar, terrible spelling and a propensity to talk sh*te..? :toast:

But seriously...I'm not your 'petal'...do hope you're not one of those mad women who 'help' to rescue dogs and get all arsey about it....but in reality just smell of dog wee and look like a big,unwashed hairy lezza?? :o

Also, don't call people names on site....it's very rude and disrespectful.

wheres the terrible spelling?

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?

Anyhow...I'm not responding to you anymore...I don't think it's helping the thread and also I have a hideous mental image of you bearing down on me, covered in dog hair, smelling of wee and surrounded by poor dogs who didn't want to be rescued by you...... muttering "come to me Petal..." :o :sick: :no::cry:

:feck:

:cry:

an unsuitable home is a non working home,which is what there going to get if they where to get palmed of to a rescue :doh: :doh: :doh:

What a load of utter rubbish. I know many Lurchers who have gone to good, active country homes. Some of the best dog men in the country have asked me to rehome their dogs for many different reasons.

Please don't spout nonsense when you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about.

The best home for a Lurcher is a good, knowledgable working home....however, the worst home in the world is ending up with someone who got the dog for free, wasn't willing to pay £80 and sees the dog as a dispendable commodity. Comments like yours do not help the dogs in any way.

Edit: And I wasn't suggesting a 'general' rescue....or being them 'palmed off' anywhere...I have pm'd the chap.

why is that nonsence?no one is asking for a free pup,hes offering because he cant handle the responsibility of rehoming hiself,what a great promo for the over flowing rescue centres out there,if you breed a litter and cant be arsed to get rid give them to us and we'll do it for.....idiot

My comment was in direct response to what YOU said.....see above.

And I quote...."an unsuitable home is a non working home"....I don't need you to 'try' to explain what he is or is not doing...I think that is very clear to anyone reading this thread. Calling him an idiot doesn't help matters.

From your last post and I quote you again... "we'll do it for you...idiot".... are we to take it that you speak for all UK rescues personally...? And if so...who gives you this authority?

i was calling you the idiot,your the one who suggested the rescue not me petal,and as for authority,i stand on my own,its all me

What's all you...?? :icon_eek:....bad grammar, terrible spelling and a propensity to talk sh*te..? :toast:

But seriously...I'm not your 'petal'...do hope you're not one of those mad women who 'help' to rescue dogs and get all arsey about it....but in reality just smell of dog wee and look like a big,unwashed hairy lezza?? :o

Also, don't call people names on site....it's very rude and disrespectful.

wheres the terrible spelling?

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?

Anyhow...I'm not responding to you anymore...I don't think it's helping the thread and also I have a hideous mental image of you bearing down on me, covered in dog hair, smelling of wee and surrounded by poor dogs who didn't want to be rescued by you...... muttering "come to me Petal..." :o :sick: :no::cry:

:notworthy::notworthy: I vote Buttermilk queen bitch of the THL, I just hope I'm never on the recieving end of one of her rants.

YES YOU READ IT [bANNED TEXT],IM GUTTED BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS A PUP AND CAN COLLECT TODAY OR IN MORNING AS IM OFF AWAY THEN,THEN MY PUPS ARE FREE IM WORKING AWAY AND MY WIFE HAS TOO MUCH ON TO LOOK AFTER THESE MUCH LONGER LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER POSTS FOR PICS AND MORE INFO

i will take a bitch if you want mate

this his asad state of affairs feel for ya daz lad come on folks lets get this lad sorted those of ya who can manage another dog step in here and help a fellow dog man out come on now at least this will ease the strain this has obviously taken on this young family good luck fella

for people wanting one of these pups, give the lad a donation best thing you can do, I hate seeing pups going free to a home as i know how many people are about to make money on someones bad fortunes, if people have got the space maybe take one on until a good home is found, in all fairness sire and dam look spot on aswell as the pups.

Hope the whole situation is sorted and agree thsi should be sticky, just to show lurcher pups don't go flying out the door, any pups for that matter, think hard before you breed.

LowLow