FREE saluki x pups

YES YOU READ IT [bANNED TEXT],IM GUTTED BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS A PUP AND CAN COLLECT TODAY OR IN MORNING AS IM OFF AWAY THEN,THEN MY PUPS ARE FREE IM WORKING AWAY AND MY WIFE HAS TOO MUCH ON TO LOOK AFTER THESE MUCH LONGER LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER POSTS FOR PICS AND MORE INFO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear...where would you like me to start...."nonsence", "hiself"...but listen don't get too worked up about that. I'm sure you have spell check somewhere on your pc..?   Anyhow...I'm not respondin

Guest Buttermilk

How sad....I feel for you.The pups are little crackers.

Can't you contact a local rescue...? They will be able to rehome them straight from you.

They'll carry out home checks and vet references which will stop the pups going to unsuitable homes.They're vulnerable little things to be given away for free to just anyone.

Edited by Buttermilk
Guest Buttermilk

an unsuitable home is a non working home,which is what there going to get if they where to get palmed of to a rescue :doh: :doh: :doh:

What a load of utter rubbish. I know many Lurchers who have gone to good, active country homes. Some of the best dog men in the country have asked me to rehome their dogs for many different reasons.

Please don't spout nonsense when you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about.

The best home for a Lurcher is a good, knowledgable working home....however, the worst home in the world is ending up with someone who got the dog for free, wasn't willing to pay £80 and sees the dog as a dispendable commodity. Comments like yours do not help the dogs in any way.

Edit: And I wasn't suggesting a 'general' rescue....or being them 'palmed off' anywhere...I have pm'd the chap.

Edited by Buttermilk
Guest Buttermilk

i would av had a 1 possibly 2 nut with not driving i cant get 2 you

Can't you offer to pay for them at all...? After all, they're well reared pups....surely you could make some conciliatory offer...? This makes my blood boil.

Love the look of the Dam and Sire mate, pups look cracking too. I cant believe they havent gone.

Nothing wrong with giving them away either, with things the way they are at the moment there's plenty out there would love a well bred pup but cant justify to their partners splashing out a few hundred quid to get one added to that most over the summer will have splashed out on holidays,new uniforms, shoes and trainers for their kids to go back to school, it all adds up!!!

Saying that though, surely the people who take them can at least offer a sack of which ever food you feed your dog.

I'l nag the wife for one but i wouldnt hold my breathe, she's a hard nut to crack!!

Good Luck rehoming them

Atb Ian

hiya buddy,

feel gutted for you, look like some good pups. if i could get to you i would mate. such a shame.

as a new boy to this i would love one but its just too far.

hope all goes to plan, and the sack of food idea is a nice 1 :)

sent a link to a guy on another forum for you :)

john boy