Chat problem

Likely had something to do with your last words in chat ....i think it went like i need a big fat cock up my @rse

I banned you from chat last night for exactly the reasons JT stated.........we don't need brain dead morons making comments like that in an open chat room...........!

Likely had something to do with your last words in chat ....i think it went like i need a big fat cock up my @rse

I banned you from chat last night for exactly the reasons JT stated.........we don't need brain dead morons making comments like that in an open chat room...........!

y wud i be banned off chat a dunt think i hav ever been on it :(

Why would it bother you....? No c**t understands you anyway!!! Mork calling Orson.......come in Orson.... :whistling:

but i wasnt in chat, as i said i think my cousen was on my account, hes a brain dead c*nt

trying to plead ignorance wont stand up in court, so why should here be any different, you have a password to log into the hunting life, if your stupid enough to allow others to log into your account, you only have yourselves to blame,

as for seans comment, think about it, both your posts say the opposite in the wrong order :doh: you complain you have been banned too, then try saying you have never been on it, D'OH :doh::doh::doh:

how do you know you'vre been banned then

Why would it bother you....? No c**t understands you anyway!!! Mork calling Orson.......come in Orson.... :whistling:

who rattled your cage fu**ck face

:feck::feck::feck::feck:

Edited by Coxy

but i wasnt in chat, as i said i think my cousen was on my account, hes a brain dead c*nt

trying to plead ignorance wont stand up in court, so why should here be any different, you have a password to log into the hunting life, if your stupid enough to allow others to log into your account, you only have yourselves to blame,

as for seans comment, think about it, both your posts say the opposite in the wrong order :doh: you complain you have been banned too, then try saying you have never been on it, D'OH :doh::doh::doh:

how do you know you'vre been banned then

because i got told about it so i tryed going on it and it said i was banned it dont mater now anyway its letting me on sorry about saying sumthing:victory:

Thats much better.... :bye:

no wonder why your band coxy putting shit like that what a tool

• 2 weeks later...