working wheaten lines

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two brothers in the picture ,Wheaten Cross both know there game .Black Lad is quiet as lamb with people and other dogs,Grey fella can be dog aggressive and people he isnt fimilar with he has to be wat

Border X Wheaten, first cross. Bit too big for some earths but was game, pic is about 15 yrs ago. I don't post much anymore but reason I'm on this thread is I'm looking for a Wheaten or a X similar to

There still som men out there that will Only keep working Wheaton and are not knowing at all and they will bring it to ground with them Because it's. There old way. The Wheaton is fa

Posted Images

weatons cant be trusted around small children never mind live stock

Got mine from a lad called Francis, dead now god rest his soul. She was about 18"tts 40lb, she could be trusted, trusted to bite anything with a pulse! Got it back at around two years old, lovely bitch around people it knew but totally aggressive towards anything else and I mean anything. I didn't need to be otherwise and I didn't have the needed time to socialize it.

Absolutely top guard dog, always used to jump high for a bite and I mean head height, bit seven people in a day once, oops!

It was always kept away from children and animals.

Edited to say I think she would of made some good running dogs, she was agile and fine in bone.

Edited by leegreen

weatons cant be trusted around small children never mind live stock

Got mine from a lad called Francis, dead now god rest his soul. She was about 18"tts 40lb, she could be trusted, trusted to bite anything with a pulse! Got it back at around two years old, lovely bitch around people it knew but totally aggressive towards anything else and I mean anything. I didn't need to be otherwise and I didn't have the needed time to socialize it.

Absolutely top guard dog, always used to jump high for a bite and I mean head height, bit seven people in a day once, oops!

It was always kept away from children and animals.

Edited to say I think she would of made some good running dogs, she was agile and fine in bone.

A sense of humour was never one of there strong points.

• Like 1