working wheaten lines

The mans name is being thrown about alot to da sell pups by people who have as much interest in working dogs as the man on the the moon

Yes your wright Miga but when your with the right lads no money changes hands some lads are just keeping the breed going as there is not to many left
Who's name ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two brothers in the picture ,Wheaten Cross both know there game .Black Lad is quiet as lamb with people and other dogs,Grey fella can be dog aggressive and people he isnt fimilar with he has to be wat

Border X Wheaten, first cross. Bit too big for some earths but was game, pic is about 15 yrs ago. I don't post much anymore but reason I'm on this thread is I'm looking for a Wheaten or a X similar to

There still som men out there that will Only keep working Wheaton and are not knowing at all and they will bring it to ground with them Because it's. There old way. The Wheaton is fa

Posted Images

I know it only to well danny300 and i tip my hat to them its the way it should be ,but sadly theres pretenders in everywalk of life ,egos ,money and fame can be the ruination of anything.

Pm's name general.

• Like 3

There still som men out there that will

Only keep working Wheaton and are not

knowing at all and they

will bring it to ground with them

Because it's. There old way.

The Wheaton is far from die ing

Out in Ireland anyway image.jpg

That's true BK. The problem is you can't flog a dead horse. This forum is a complete disaster for working dog men. Most would rather believe lies and bicker among each other. So tell them what they believe and want to believe and hopefully everyone will be left alone to do their bit in peace and quiet.

Nothing to do with this thread or anything attached to it, may I add.

I've spoken out on first hand knowledge at times on both these terrier boards, discussion and write ups, putting the record straight about certain terriers that I've seen work in the flesh.

Only to look back over threads and my comments have been deleted.

So whether there's an admin or more than one admin on here supporting other men in the background so they can sell pups as, from good honest working stock! whether it's to the US or the UK or Eire I couldn't give a toss but something is amiss.

I'll have no part to play in it. Let them believe what they want. The best way. Don't spoil anyone's appitite by telling the truth! You could be stopping funds going into another mans pocket by being honest.. That's the way it seems to be nowadays.

What makes me laugh is there's men with profiles on here and some multiple but they think it's ok to back track on what they said to save face by editing posts to nothing but a (.)

Says a lot someone's talking, and someone's pulling strings.

Ain't no one will pull my strings, as nice as I am that won't happen.

That's not what it should be about.

Shame really.

One things for sure as the day is 24 hours long, there's men out there that love their dogs and working them, to do what they where naturally bred to do and they don't give a toss about what anyone on the www. has to say.

Long may it last.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 17

Well said generali

When money coms in to working dogs

It's not They way things should be but if som

Boady have to sell pup off y can't. They give 2

For the price of 1 that way most chaps be happy

That's only if the seller don't know the buyer

By f**k if seller knows the lad well no way should

Money ever com in to it

But that's only my way of thinking

I. Was giving right good dogs over years off men

That I just new

And no fantastic names would come in to it

Only good hard working terriers that they would

Bring me out and let me see for my safe how good they where but I would had to line

Up the day out so that's as much as I had to

Give for dog

And them lads would never go back to dig them

Dens with out you

• Like 2

Though I won't have one ,it's nice to see pics of dogs looking like they should.what I like a lot about the Irish dogs is they were multi purpose dogs a proper smallholders/crofters dog were they could be a watchdog vermin controller and maybe help with providing a bit of protein to the family's diet.

Not just the wheaten but the other pures an crosses like the teagle as well.

knowing at all and they

That's true BK. The problem is you can't flog a dead horse. This forum is a complete disaster for working dog men. Most would rather believe lies and bicker among each other. So tell them what they believe and want to believe and hopefully everyone will be left alone to do their bit in peace and quiet.

I've spoken out on first hand knowledge at times on both these terrier boards, discussion and write ups, putting the record straight about certain terriers that I've seen work in the flesh.

So whether there's an admin or more than one admin on here supporting other men in the background so they can sell pups as, from good honest working stock! whether it's to the US or the UK or Eire I couldn't give a toss but something is amiss.

I'll have no part to play in it. Let them believe what they want. The best way. Don't spoil anyone's appitite by telling the truth! You could be stopping funds going into another mans pocket by being honest.. That's the way it seems to be nowadays.

What makes me laugh is there's men with profiles on here and some multiple but they think it's ok to back track on what they said to save face by editing posts to nothing but a (.)

Shame really.

One things for sure as the day is 24 hours long, there's men out there that love their dogs and working them, to do what they where naturally bred to do and they don't give a toss about what anyone on the www. has to say.

Long may it last.

Dry your bulbs ffs

knowing at all and they

Shame really.

Long may it last.

Dry your bulbs ffs
Take that personnally did ya MG

What was it that got ya the multiple accounts part? Or was it the fact no one would bother deleting any off your posts, seeing as all you write is nothing short off dribble or stirring sh!t.

I can't actually think of an informative post from you whatsoever.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1

The reason your posts get deleted is that you talk to much on the internet and put to many names up you may know these people and their dog's and you maybe a very knowledgeable person when it comes to this but the fact of the matter is that these very people aren't on here themselves talking about there dog's should indicate to you that there is a very good reason for that so dry your bulbs chum

Yes and while I'm at it I'll tell you the reason for that, they're not on here for one very simple reason. They are deceased and some of them are family members and close friends family members so if I decide to share something that happened 50/60+ years ago i will.

• Like 7

Ffs grown men arguing about poxy comments on a forum come on lads give the Kennals a scrub or pull some weeds on the garden .... please let's get back to the subject in hand I have been enjoying this thread so far all the very best . M r b ?

An old picture of a working Wheaton he was a young dog in these pics. His parents were from Ireland. Saw this dog work many times what wheatons were meant for what an animal. He was. Bred to greyhounds and terriers And produced some good pups.that did there job

post-100979-0-74052900-1501187919_thumb.png

• Like 10

Yes and while I'm at it I'll tell you the reason for that, they're not on here for one very simple reason. They are deceased and some of them are family members and close friends family members so if I decide to share something that happened 50/60+ years ago i will.

you've aged lol the old ones are the best