working wheaten lines

I shared this link before, I'm not one to argue with it.

Here is a list of many of the Irish Wheaten Terriers from the past with their sire and dam, if known. This list is intended to help provide information. The information below is not the complete list of all Irish Wheaten Terriers. The accuracy of this list is not guaranteed, but rather offered as a guide.http://irishwheaten.com/?p=101

Tried looking for Peter Sinead on that list very funny its not mentioned
Was Peter Sinead bred by Mr Gorman
I don't come on here very often anymore as this board is full of absolute clowns but that's another story, I logged on to check my inbox this morning and seen this. To answer your question Waz. The dog was bred in Shankill, Lurgan Co. Armagh. Both his dam and sire where owned by men in that town, so he couldn't have been bred by Mr Gorman in Dundalk.
  • Like 5

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two brothers in the picture ,Wheaten Cross both know there game .Black Lad is quiet as lamb with people and other dogs,Grey fella can be dog aggressive and people he isnt fimilar with he has to be wat

Border X Wheaten, first cross. Bit too big for some earths but was game, pic is about 15 yrs ago. I don't post much anymore but reason I'm on this thread is I'm looking for a Wheaten or a X similar to

There still som men out there that will Only keep working Wheaton and are not knowing at all and they will bring it to ground with them Because it's. There old way. The Wheaton is fa

Posted Images

Was just outside lurgan last weekend and seen 3wheatens penned up at one man's place haven't seen any for ages then 3 come along together the English lads that were over with me had never seen them before and we're impressed

• Like 2

Here is a list of many of the Irish Wheaten Terriers from the past with their sire and dam, if known. This list is intended to help provide information. The information below is not the complete list of all Irish Wheaten Terriers. The accuracy of this list is not guaranteed, but rather offered as a guide.http://irishwheaten.com/?p=101

I don't come on here very often anymore as this board is full of absolute clowns but that's another story, I logged on to check my inbox this morning and seen this. To answer your question Waz. The dog was bred in Shankill, Lurgan Co. Armagh. Both his dam and sire where owned by men in that town, so he couldn't have been bred by Mr Gorman in Dundalk.
Did gorman ever claim to breed the dog? Edited by Miga

Did gorman ever claim to breed the dog?
Not that I know off.

Was just outside lurgan last weekend and seen 3wheatens penned up at one man's place haven't seen any for ages then 3 come along together the English lads that were over with me had never seen them before and we're impressed

Was that where my bitch came from?

Was that where my bitch came from?

was the breed of them originally from the north or all over the country?

Lovely looking dogs Trap, you don't have to look at them twice to know they're bred from the right stuff. They are Irish working Wheaten terriers. They don't change with time when the blood is kept tight. Credit to the men that own them, I seen that programme on TG4 last week and the Wheatens were not in the same league looks wise, compared to the type I've seen work. Them dogs in the pics look the same as the dogs 50/60 years ago.

Seen a couple of decent wheatens at a show a couple of weeks ago

• Like 1

Dog that was gave to me

That is off a very old working line in

Co. Down

Is that dog out of the last ones to come from PM

The most impressed I've ever been by terriers was on PM's yard way back. B

• Like 2