working wheaten lines

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two brothers in the picture ,Wheaten Cross both know there game .Black Lad is quiet as lamb with people and other dogs,Grey fella can be dog aggressive and people he isnt fimilar with he has to be wat

Border X Wheaten, first cross. Bit too big for some earths but was game, pic is about 15 yrs ago. I don't post much anymore but reason I'm on this thread is I'm looking for a Wheaten or a X similar to

There still som men out there that will Only keep working Wheaton and are not knowing at all and they will bring it to ground with them Because it's. There old way. The Wheaton is fa

Posted Images

talking to a chap up north with some decent stuff at 1 of the shows.i dont think boys will be getin there hands on any of the stuff handy and thats how it should be you dont hear about them much and thats how it should be :thumbs:

• Like 3
  • 9 months later...

I made the mistake of leaving my friends in our garden with my staffy bitch. He was a working dog and worked with my staff bitch on and off a few seasons.so I thought as they had never had a scrap in the two years working together they would be ok.-Big mistake! We had only been gone an hour and came back to a very dead wheaten.(much to our upset) My staffy had never been dog aggressive in her life so im sure she wasnt the culprit. just beware if you are keeping dogs together,as im sure he had started this scrap and he wasnt particularly dog aggressive either-just be carefull.

I made the mistake of leaving my friends in our garden with my staffy bitch. He was a working dog and worked with my staff bitch on and off a few seasons.so I thought as they had never had a scrap in the two years working together they would be ok.-Big mistake! We had only been gone an hour and came back to a very dead wheaten.(much to our upset) My staffy had never been dog aggressive in her life so im sure she wasnt the culprit. just beware if you are keeping dogs together,as im sure he had started this scrap and he wasnt particularly dog aggressive either-just be carefull.

Why were ye upset or surprised,did ye think they were King Charles spaniels.THAT IS WHAT GAME DOGS DO THEY TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER.

• Like 10

Never had a wheaten i couldnt trust with my kids and have mixed them but ony 1 in a kennel and they easy to spark they are a great working breed but need respect

agree dean just don't think wheatens can be trusted around children
  • Like 2

Never had a wheaten i couldnt trust with my kids and have mixed them but ony 1 in a kennel and they easy to spark they are a great working breed but need respect

agree dean just don't think wheatens can be trusted around children

Nice avatar mate.........