hare rabbit

well a photo would help us decide but there one or the other lol they are prob just adapted to the land they run on evolution for there benefit even if knowone knows what they are a photo would be good just to show ppl they have no right having a stab at ya and it was a serious question with good reasoning

Yeah that's what I was saying at the time, thry might have adapted to the big fields to be more like hares. Fair eneogh I had been up all night on pills but the other lads hadn't ha ha.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

either dwarf hares or rabbits on the juice, but the more obvious answer is your a clown

Thats real av seen it.............in the bath

after long deliberation on this matter ive have come to the conclusion that what you are infact witnessing is niether hare nore rabbit my god man i thought they didnt exist only on the television b

Posted Images

At first obviously I though it wasn't possible but I while ago I saw a post on here where a lad said why don't we breed hares with rabbits to get around the ban and pepple were saying it was a good idea, obvioisly he must have got ripped to bits later on like I have but I never went back to read it. At least I've entertained you for a bit anyway but these rabbits ran faster and different to the ones we are used to. They must have been leverets but there was ten, twenty in every field.

well a photo would help us decide but there one or the other lol they are prob just adapted to the land they run on evolution for there benefit even if knowone knows what they are a photo would be good just to show ppl they have no right having a stab at ya and it was a serious question with good reasoning

o be more like hares. Fair eneogh I had been up all night on pills but the other lads hadn't ha ha.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MOST OF BEEN GOOD YOKES SON CLASS ACT FAIR DUES

after long deliberation on this matter :hmm: ive have come to the conclusion that what you are infact witnessing is niether hare nore rabbit :no: my god man i thought they didnt exist only on the television but i think you may have found the only surviving tribe of duracell bunnies most of them went flat years ago, theses must have somehow found a way to recharge and prolong there excistance!! some kind of solar power im thinking!! ahh to know how they did it?? im going to make it my lifes work to track down these elusive pink bunnies and use there power to create the ultimate lamp and battery combination so powerful it will outshine even the mighty blitz and the lithium-ion setup :toast: !!! thanks adamb anymore information on there werabouts would be greatly appreciated!! :thumbs:

post-47545-063740800 1284491159_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

At first obviously I though it wasn't possible but I while ago I saw a post on here where a lad said why don't we breed hares with rabbits to get around the ban and pepple were saying it was a good idea, obvioisly he must have got ripped to bits later on like I have but I never went back to read it. At least I've entertained you for a bit anyway but these rabbits ran faster and different to the ones we are used to. They must have been leverets but there was ten, twenty in every field.

licke i sed (on page 3) new blood in them eg a out cross

where were you again

Is this possible, we were out at a spot at the weekend and we noticed that the rabbits seemed to be a bit bigger and running faster, like a cross between rabbits and hares. U am pretty certain these weren't leverets it had the same coat and tail as a rabbit legs were just a bit bigger than a rabbits head was exactly the same as a rabbits but tje ears were the same as a hares but a little bit smaller, and some had other things that were the same as hares and other things like rabbits etc.

How much acid had you dropped..laugh.gif

It's possible to hybridise just about any sub species of the same genus. Most hybrids will be sterile, others won't.

In reality hybridisation very rarely happens in the wild, mainly because most species have different breeding behaviours and will generally only mate with their own species.

Edited by hogdog

Meet Guinevere – the designer bunny who thinks she's a hare.

The latest must-have pet is genetically a rabbit, but called a Belgian hare.

Dubbed the 'greyhound of the rabbit world', they can leap a metre (3ft) and run at 30mph – feats comparable to a wild hare (left) but which shame poor old Flopsy.

Despite needing a super-sized hutch, the breed sells at £100 a time, says Guinevere's owner, Londoner Valerie Taylor.

post-12158-033981800 1284508974_thumb.jpg

BUT !!! Up here in Northumberland we do have that amazing creature that is a cross between a Roe and a Hare !! Usualy called a "Rare" and sometimes a "Hoe", it's very difficult to catch, as it allso goes to ground !! Maybe a bit Rabbit in there aswell ???

jackalope1.gif

Cheers.

v This is top class... hahahaha :notworthy::notworthy::toast: