those taliban need wiped out.

why dont you admit that the UK,USA and the 45 countries working under the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force have lost the war even the generals have admitted that the war is unwinnable therefore it would be very stupid to keep fighting and suffering human and economic losses.The sensible thing to do would be to swallow your pride and withdraw.

those people who think that nato can wipe out the taliban havent got a clue about the reality on the ground.there is more chance of nato troops being wiped out

all im saying is that this war is a futile loss of life and its time to call it quits.just because im a british muslim saying this you try and label me as a traitor.

so tell me are the families of the dead soldiers traitors for calling for the troops to be pulled out?

Soldiers' families call for pullout from 'unwinnable' war in Afghanistan http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/08/families-letter-troop-pullout-afghanistan

Military families will deliver a letter to parliament tomorrow calling for troops to be pulled out of the "unwinnable" war in Afghanistan.

More than 30 people who have either lost loved ones there or have sons and daughters serving have written to MPs ahead of tomorrow's parliamentary debate on the conflict's future.

Joan Humphreys, whose grandson Kevin Elliott was killed last year, said there was a growing feeling among military families that the troops should be brought home.

"Politicians now admit it is futile but they still want our young people to go over there and risk their lives ... These deaths are devastating large numbers of families and I just hate the thought of that last soldier dying out there."

Chris Nineham, of the Stop the War campaign, said the number of people with military ties who oppose the war had grown in the past few months.

"More and more mothers, grandads, girlfriends and even ex-soldiers are contacting us wanting to know what they can do to get the troops home from Afghanistan," he said. "They say there is dismay in the forces about it. Everyone knows this is a doomed, futile mission, and people cannot accept that the politicians are forcing their loved ones to risk their lives for it."

Terry Flowers, 79, whose grandson is due to go to Afghanistan within the next three weeks, is one of the people who signed the letter.

"He is only 19 and four weeks and he should not be going out there to fight this war – there is no good reason for us to be there," said Flowers, who served in the army during the Korean war. "A lot of our boys are dying over there as well as all those civilians and it is for nothing. I am just waiting for someone big to admit what is going on and stand up and say enough is enough – but no one seems capable."

In the letter the families say the war has not made the world a safer place.

"If we stay in Afghanistan until 2015 as the government plans hundreds more soldiers and thousands more civilians may die. Politicians who send and keep the British military in Afghanistan should take heed of the majority of the population who want the troops home."

Tomorrow's debate will be one of the first opportunities MPs have had to vote on the war.

Edited by jaggafeen

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Learn? What have I done wrong to you? I was agreeing with someone's post, but being the bully you are you just attack the female dont you....... go for it!   I have learn't that you have a foul m

the Taliban are everywhere mate we cant sit back and wait for to the fight to come to us they need sorting out in there breeding grounds there and here there spreading everywhere john

Read this thread its full of facts, i'm not going to go through it and re post them becuase you were too ignorant(or stupid) to see them first time around. There you go again, because i don't agree wi

Posted Images

why dont you admit that the UK,USA and the 45 countries working under the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force have lost the war even the generals have admitted that the war is unwinnable therefore it would be very stupid to keep fighting and suffering human and economic losses.The sensible thing to do would be to swallow your pride and withdraw.

those people who think that nato can wipe out the taliban havent got a clue about the reality on the ground.there is more chance of nato troops being wiped out

and yes i am a muslim.

They have'nt lost but there not winning, should just nuke the place, in fact most of the middle east!!

They have'nt lost but there not winning, should just nuke the place, in fact most of the middle east!!

spoken like a real terrorist

the taliban control over 95% of afghanistan if thats not winning what is?

where did you get the 95% pluck it out you arse!oh and do you actually hunt,or did you join to have your say on this thread?

Well hey it's better than being Muslim!

One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right .hand possessions†(Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

Why Quran is not from God:

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it†or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

Islam contains a large amount of intense venemous hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily tranformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam. Look at those poor Jew of Medina.

"And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!" -Quran 48:13

AND YOU CALL ME A TERRORIST YOU READ THIS SHITE EVERYDAY WHILE POINTING YOUR BRAINWASHED HEAD TOWARDS MECCA.. LMAO

One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right .hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

Islam contains a large amount of intense venemous hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily tranformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam. Look at those poor Jew of Medina.

"And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!" -Quran 48:13

AND YOU CALL ME A TERRORIST YOU READ THIS SHITE EVERYDAY WHILE POINTING YOUR BRAINWASHED HEAD TOWARDS MECCA.. LMAO

if anyone is full of venomous hatred it is you

you just proved that you are too thick to formulate an argument and have to resort to spewing hatred

you are a terrorist who advocates the slaughter of millions of innocent people and a bigot therefore i will refrain from engaging scum like you

you can carry on ranting and spewing hate like an imbecile i wont lower myself by engaging with the likes of you

Edited by jaggafeen

where did you get the 95% pluck it out you arse!oh and do you actually hunt,or did you join to have your say on this thread?

the figure of 95% is from the western media just google it,

i joined this forum because i am a hunter and was hunting last night with another member of this forum (hunter1989 and if you dont believe me just ask him) who advised me to join this forum,and i just by chance saw this thread and decided to have my 2 pennies worth.

i think i have made my point and wont comment on the subject any further so you bigots can carry on spewing hate from their cess pit brains without being disturbed

Edited by jaggafeen

One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammads life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their right .hand possessions (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a Surah like it or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

you a terrorist who advocates the slaughter of millions of innocent people and a bigot therefore i will refrain from engaging scum like you

No thats you not having a worthy reply to that shite you do everyday and then proudly call yourself a Muslim.

Anyone who reads the above or reads the Quran will now who the REAL bigots are, all Muslim are terrorists until they renonce it, there are thousands of EX-Muslims who will help and say stick the Jihad right up your ar*e, they are worthy of respect!!

I don't believe in a pure race or white supremecy, I belive no matter what colour or race ALL men are equal in my eyes, not under any god! Can you say the same?

i joined this forum because i am a hunter and was hunting last night with another member of this forum who advised me to join this forum,and i just by chance saw this thread and decided to have my 2 pennies worth

i think i have made my point and wont comment on the subject any further

dont believe a word of it

i joined this forum because i am a hunter and was hunting last night with another member of this forum who advised me to join this forum,and i just by chance saw this thread and decided to have my 2 pennies worth

You can edit your posts but you can't edit history or what you preach to be anything other than lies and hatred!

i joined this forum because i am a hunter and was hunting last night with another member of this forum (hunter1989 and if you dont believe me just ask him) who advised me to join this forum,and i just by chance saw this thread and decided to have my 2 pennies worth.

Well hunter1989 made a big mistake, obviously didn't realise what a cu.nt you are.

Sitting there in your tin foil hat to stop the government reading your mind, while spouting your rediculous conspiracy theories.

Probably co.ck in hand thinking about having sex with a too close relative.

However I look at it you are a traitor and I would deport you to where your family originate tomorrow.

rather than the constant getting no where ranting...im curious please just for a reply coming from a muslims view in regards to what elep69 said about the religion.

I think any person who kills innocent people or even them selfs are bloody mad....can believe as much as you want but never will know if any god even excists....i kind of hope one does to judge the backwards people who use religion as an excuse.

i think i have made my point and wont comment on the subject any further so you bigots can carry on spewing hate from their cess pit brains without being disturbed

Go home and suck some curry you stink breath muslim t*at,i think that when the ban is lifted we should hunt out traitors and send them all back.

Funny I was thinking the same thing about you..you spend the biggest part of the week in here talking shite and constantly contradicting your self.